Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Sizes 8-9 were the only sizes holding up for around 1k for a little while until the re-release happened., and then I think for those sizes the lowest price point went down to around 750ish the day before and the day of the re- release earlier this week. It's definitely looking like it's crawling back up to 900ish right now. Hope most of ya'll who copped those sizes got it near the low point at least.

Never thought I'd pay resell again but my mind is weak. Has there been reports of missing shoe laces from Stockx pairs?

Has there been reports of missing shoe laces from Stockx pairs?

In this monster thread, I believe there was one report of shoelaces missing from a pair that came from StockX. But, if I recall correctly, literally just one (and I think I've read every post). Given all the folks that have not complained, I think StockX is probably doing a decent job overall checking for shoelaces.

Sizes 8-9 were the only sizes holding up for around 1k for a little while until the re-release happened., and then I think for those sizes the lowest price point went down to around 750ish the day before and the day of the re- release earlier this week. It's definitely looking like it's crawling back up to 900ish right now. Hope most of ya'll who copped those sizes got it near the low point at least.

I grabbed a size 10 from StockX earlier this week at the lowest Ive seen since Ive been debating getting them - $681. Im rocking these so it will be the most expensive pair Ive bought to wear. Well most Ive spent period on a pair of shoes..lol!! I didn't hit on any Off White release. Between price and the fact that these are Jordans, I think its the biggest bang for my buck. I think they should hold up well too

In this monster thread, I believe there was one report of shoelaces missing from a pair that came from StockX. But, if I recall correctly, literally just one (and I think I've read every post). Given all the folks that have not complained, I think StockX is probably doing a decent job overall checking for shoelaces.
Yep, they've stepped up after the "lace gate" scandal during the first OW release :lol:

Nothing like ordering off stock x and it’s been like 4 day and the seller still hasn’t shipped.

Stock X just like give it time. Nah B put some pressure or give me my money back.

It pisses me off when i sell and I moved a lot of shoes speedy Shipping is something I’m about. I want my money and it’s good customer service.

Most of those sites are just filled kids at this point. They are becoming inconsistent.

The all star foams showed how bad the system can be

Nothing like ordering off stock x and it’s been like 4 day and the seller still hasn’t shipped.

Stock X just like give it time. Nah B put some pressure or give me my money back.

It pisses me off when i sell and I moved a lot of shoes speedy Shipping is something I’m about. I want my money and it’s good customer service.

Most of those sites are just filled kids at this point. They are becoming inconsistent.

The all star foams showed how bad the system can be

They are full of it man. They're suppose to tax their account for that. Honestly when they don't ship on time that should come out of the seller's profit and back to the customer.

1891C2FE-56AB-4A75-A09F-8CFD1E833400.jpeg

This shoe is just so ****ing pretty. I keep just taking them out and looking at them. Can’t wait to UNDS soon

They are full of it man. They're suppose to tax their account for that. Honestly when they don't ship on time that should come out of the seller's profit and back to the customer.

I had 2 days to ship from sell date when I sold my UNC’s to cop these. Brought these same day. My pair has been authenticated and money in my account. They have yet to ship. Stock X like well we ain’t trying to lose a sale.

Buddy probably a kid and thinks they can get more or didn’t have em in hand. Either way better communication is needed. I don’t know what ship time they had.

Crazy thing is at most companies when spending that kind of money. Why not high end clothing money. There is a level of customer service and respect needed. I’m sure based on the products they sell like watches and bags in high ranges they need to work on their CS.

the ones i bought have already shipped to stockx, so hoing theyre not fakes or rejected.

they should make it where you get your full payout if you ship within 24 hours and get $10 docked for each day that passes.

i make it a point to rush to UPS after a sale...these fools should too.

Back
Top Bottom