Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

53342249-4E6B-4ACA-8296-A744EE80F0B7.png
Can you check out with a US address anyhow?

Guess you guys didn’t hear about DSMNY. 99% of off white chucks went to cyber owners. The number was crazy I think like 150/157 pairs. Can’t remember exactly.

o I received a pair from StockX.. Almost everything from all the guides ticks all the legit check boxes... but then take a look at the internal wing leather..it is freaking purple.. every pair I have seen in youtube etc from 100% legit sources is powder blue.. identical to the exterior UNC leather color.. and then take a look at the video here of these replicas

IMG_0158.jpg IMG_0157.jpg

Has anyone got a guaranteed pair with similar blue shade blue leather? Have you heard of StockX selling fakes again? any tip would be very helpful.. I contacted them already and the only response was that since they have the stamp they are genuine.. which of course didn't answer my question about having the color completely off.. thanks

IMG_0158.jpg

Last edited:
DCBEB6D9-C625-4B3F-A4D0-8AF7E34B271F.jpeg
o I received a pair from StockX.. Almost everything from all the guides ticks all the legit check boxes... but then take a look at the internal wing leather..it is freaking purple.. every pair I have seen in youtube etc from 100% legit sources is powder blue.. identical to the exterior UNC leather color.. and then take a look at the video here of these replicas

Has anyone got a guaranteed pair with similar blue shade blue leather? Have you heard of StockX selling fakes again? any tip would be very helpful.. I contacted them already and the only response was that since they have the stamp they are genuine.. which of course didn't answer my question about having the color completely off.. thanks

IMG_0158.jpg

All I’ve seen in all 3 of the OW1’s have been darker shades. Here’s mine from SNKRS

IMG_0158.jpg

That mark inside is legit I have my from surprise drop and has the same

IMG_0158.jpg

that looks suspect AF, look at the jacked up stitching at 4:54. internal wing flap should also have a lighter shade of blue, not dark or purple

also, we need to see the zip tie and the extra shoe laces

everything that pair looks flimsy imo, of course

that looks suspect AF, look at the jacked up stitching at 4:54. internal wing flap should also have a lighter shade of blue, not dark or purple

also, we need to see the zip tie and the extra shoe laces

everything that pair looks flimsy imo, of course

here they are.. they look ok.. and as huskercats huskercats showed he got from snkrs similar pair.. that's confusing.. replicas becoming too good
IMG_0160.jpg IMG_0159.jpg

IMG_0158.jpg

Mine look close to yours. I would still call mine blue, not purple, but it's definitely not the same as the exterior blue.

here they are.. they look ok.. and as huskercats huskercats showed he got from snkrs similar pair.. that's confusing.. replicas becoming too good
IMG_0160.jpg IMG_0159.jpg
well, the zip tie looks good there. there's a gloss finish but still, hard to tell unless you have both in hand. the fake shoe laces also has a bigger font.

just check this video out. my buddy has both fakes and authentic and unless you have both in hand, most people wont be able to tell.

well, the zip tie looks good there. there's a gloss finish but still, hard to tell unless you have both in hand. the fake shoe laces also has a bigger font.

just check this video out. my buddy has both fakes and authentic and unless you have both in hand, most people wont be able to tell.
Thanks.. I checked the fonts with my other OW jordans which are 100% legit and they match perfectly..

Back
Top Bottom