Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

54B2095D-07BF-4F54-9D8A-B6E673C13A30.jpeg

The circular cutouts aren’t the move IMO. Especially the tongues being mismatched (one with a notch taken out, the other with a full circle taken out). The thinner construction is intriguing. I could get with these if it wasn’t for the cutouts.

The air bubbles on OW 5s need the “air” script imo. Midsoles look strange without the off white branding that I was expecting. Retail or bust-so it’s looking like a bust for me.

Yes you can. All you gotta do is check in at footstores. You guys will have plenty...not to mention local 3rd party stores as well.

I mean absolutely no offense by this, but are you new to sneakers? Or do you just not know about Chicago?

Only footstore that will get these are FTA on State. Which the whole country will enter for.

RSVP, StA, and Notre will likely get them. But RSVP is backdoor city, so that only leaves StA and Notre. StA barely gets any type of stock (if at all) so that leaves the best chance at Notre.

Nike might do a SNKRS Pass for the Rec Center but that’s nearly impossible to hit on soooo yeah odds are slim.

I mean absolutely no offense by this, but are you new to sneakers? Or do you just not know about Chicago?

Only footstore that will get these are FTA on State. Which the whole country will enter for.

RSVP, StA, and Notre will likely get them. But RSVP is backdoor city, so that only leaves StA and Notre. StA barely gets any type of stock (if at all) so that leaves the best chance at Notre.

Nike might do a SNKRS Pass for the Rec Center but that’s nearly impossible to hit on soooo yeah odds are slim.
Heck no I’m not new to sneakers... I’m an old head of this game. What you fail to realize is that you have a shot that the rest of country won’t have! And you just named off quite a few opportunities regardless of the odds. For example I live Dallas...SNKRs is going to be my only shot and it’s the 4th largest metro in the country smh. And my footsite accounts hit most limited GRs so I definitely feel I would have shot at the CHI branded fire red 3s. Also I bet FTA and that House Hoops get the off whites too. So man you have chances...a lot of wish just for that!

Heck no I’m not new to sneakers... I’m an old head of this game. What you fail to realize is that you have a shot that the rest of country won’t have! And you just named off quite a few opportunities regardless of the odds. For example I live Dallas...SNKRs is going to be my only shot and it’s the 4th largest metro in the country smh. And my footsite accounts hit most limited GRs so I definitely feel I would have shot at the CHI branded fire red 3s. Also I bet FTA and that House Hoops get the off whites too. So man you have chances...a lot of wish just for that!

First of all, my condolences for living in Dallas. You guys really get screwed on a lot of releases lol.

I don’t think you realize how tight the competition is in Chicago though. I have 10 min HS on all apps (have had it for years) and thousands spent at FTL and CS. Don’t hit any of the apps anymore. Used to a few years ago, but now it’s extremely rare. Hopefully that’ll change when the foot stores combine rewards in a few weeks. But right now the foot store apps are nearly impossible for big hyped releases. Like I said, competition is much tougher here than it would be in Dallas.

So yeah, you are right we have chances in Chicago that others won’t have. But if it makes you feel better, most of us in Chicago still strike out most of the time, even with all the opportunities.

First of all, my condolences for living in Dallas. You guys really get screwed on a lot of releases lol.

I don’t think you realize how tight the competition is in Chicago though. I have 10 min HS on all apps (have had it for years) and thousands spent at FTL and CS. Don’t hit any of the apps anymore. Used to a few years ago, but now it’s extremely rare. Hopefully that’ll change when the foot stores combine rewards in a few weeks. But right now the foot store apps are nearly impossible for big hyped releases. Like I said, competition is much tougher here than it would be in Dallas.

So yeah, you are right we have chances in Chicago that others won’t have. But if it makes you feel better, most of us in Chicago still strike out most of the time, even with all the opportunities.

Dudes that aren't from large sneaker cities have no idea, let them keep thinking the grass is greener :lol:
I've explained this so many times about NY, it always falls on deaf ears.

The details on these are out of this world. The lace lock :wow: The only Off whites outside the OG 10 and the UNC 1's I could see myself not only wearing but loving. Man...

ive hit a few drops from state st and I’m in atl lol

ive hit a few drops from state st and I’m in atl lol
That’s apart of the exact issue he detailed tons of folks hit state st from out of town “just trying” then ovb can’t pick up & that leaves pairs unbuyable if flight is told to send back unclaimed pairs which happens ALOT.

Back
Top Bottom