Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

1596003155621.gif
Perfect setup 😂

I thought the 5s were more limited. Only Chicago and a couple footlocker got em. I heard 56k on the 4s and thought it was like 36k on the 5s
Thought the 5s were way more limited as well... literally Chicago got all of em.. could be wrong though

5's was more limited in terms of allocation. Like not even NYC got any pairs lol, that says a lot.

But 4's were limited in terms of it being a women release because they produce less pairs than mens even if its for the same size

I like the execution and color of the 5's. That ghost black/grey look is really dope.

but in terms of model number, 4>5 for me. And to throw some spice, 3>4>5.

Expect price drop tomorrow and
Thanks starfox...got shipping update today from Nike.

I got mine today I guess I expected them to arrive as late as my prestos did. Took 2 weeks. Glad to see Nike stepped up their game. My were expected to arrive 8/4

After Saturday’s I’m store drop prices should drop a bit, but I’m kind of scared to pull the trigger if Men’s pairs will be releasing soon

I don’t think men’s pairs are releasing... I saw some places confusing that with the bred release for men. Unless there’s more news regarding that but I doubt it

Back
Top Bottom