Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Do you think these will hit High 800’s?? Or do I need to pull trigger now?? I’m a size 10.5 women’s 9 men’s

Do you think these will hit High 800’s?? Or do I need to pull trigger now?? I’m a size 10.5 women’s 9 men’s

I don’t know man
There seems be like a million pairs listed on stockx
Couldn’t hurt to wait a little bit longer imo

After having to intercept my package because I didn’t update my shipping address I got these in hand. The shoe is nice. I can’t fit in a size 7 so I’m going to have to sell these to get my size if I want to add them to the closet.

Look guys I’m about to pull the trigger on stock x.. who do you be 100% sure these kicks are real from them?? The fakes look so real these days .. I just don’t want to spend a stack on a really really good fake haha.. I heard fakes have got by the people that look over the sneakers.. my thing with stock x would they really care if they got some fakes that look identical to the real sneakers? They prob like the average person like me would never know anyways 🤷🏾‍♂️

Look guys I’m about to pull the trigger on stock x.. who do you be 100% sure these kicks are real from them?? The fakes look so real these days .. I just don’t want to spend a stack on a really really good fake haha.. I heard fakes have got by the people that look over the sneakers.. my thing with stock x would they really care if they got some fakes that look identical to the real sneakers? They prob like the average person like me would never know anyways 🤷🏾‍♂️

My advice to you is to either move on to the next one, or try and cop from someone you know.

None of these re-sell platforms are going to provide you with the piece of mind you want.

Can’t drop a whole rack, hopping for legit kicks. Couldn’t be me.

I don't think there a good fakes of these yet. Yes they're are fakes I've seen but look terrible. The longer you wait the better they'll get. Your best odds are coping quickly around release.

Tha
I don't think there a good fakes of these yet. Yes they're are fakes I've seen but look terrible. The longer you wait the better they'll get. Your best odds are coping quickly around release.
thats wild when I hear people say stuff like that lol..it’s prob mad people walking around with fakes then!! This sh*t crazy lol

If the price is the same or close on goat and stockx
Goat would probably be the move
Don’t they offer you a return in goat credit if your not 100% satisfied?

My advice to you is to either move on to the next one, or try and cop from someone you know.

None of these re-sell platforms are going to provide you with the piece of mind you want.

Can’t drop a whole rack, hopping for legit kicks. Couldn’t be me.
Well who has the real ones then damn lol.. what you mean someone I know? I don’t know anyone with connects through Nike haha

If the price is the same or close on goat and stockx
Goat would probably be the move
Don’t they offer you a return in goat credit if your not 100% satisfied?
But that’s the thing. I still wouldn’t know a good fake. People say they do but I bet a lot of us don’t! I’m going to like the shoe regardless because they are beautiful but how do I know they are 100 % real?!

If it’s close in price, go with GOAT. When they come in, BEFOFE you cut off any tags or wear them, post a legit check here and also on Reddit (r/repsneakers). They’re very familiar with current reps and their flaws.

The materials on these are so nice, no way current fakes would be even close. I can’t imagine it.

Well who has the real ones then damn lol.. what you mean someone I know? I don’t know anyone with connects through Nike haha

I’m just giving you my opinion.

You want to make sure you don’t get stuck with fakes; I get it. I wouldn’t wanna spend resell on something that I didn’t know was 100% legit.

That’s why I said what I said: either move on to the next release or try to buy a pair off of someone you know/trust.

None of these re-sell platforms are going to be able to guarantee you a legit pair.

I’m just giving you my opinion.

You want to make sure you don’t get stuck with fakes; I get it. I wouldn’t wanna spend resell on something that I didn’t know was 100% legit.

That’s why I said what I said: either move on to the next release or try to buy a pair off of someone you know/trust.

None of these re-sell platforms are going to be able to guarantee you a legit pair.
How the hell do a re sell platform like stock x can’t provide you with a guaranteed legit pair?? How do they get away with it ?

If it’s close in price, go with GOAT. When they come in, BEFOFE you cut off any tags or wear them, post a legit check here and also on Reddit (r/repsneakers). They’re very familiar with current reps and their flaws.

The materials on these are so nice, no way current fakes would be even close. I can’t imagine it.
Thank u

How the hell do a re sell platform like stock x can’t provide you with a guaranteed legit pair?? How do they get away with it ?

26281132-6B98-44C4-823D-08E4E9C1B1A5.gif

You gotta ask them that chief.

80D2715F-15D9-49A5-BA04-CB693A79FC31.gif

Somebody should educate u then, fakes are really close hell sometimes even better than the original

NO. Someone should educate you on how to read properly. I wrote on these, so my comment is about this specific sneaker. No, there aren’t fakes out there with as good or better materials than these sneakers.

It took them over 35 years to FINALLY produce somewhat decent fakes of AJ1, and they STILL have flaws. Keep your admiration for fakes out of here, NT doesn’t support that.

Back
Top Bottom