Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I'd say in a month or so, fakes will be up there and get most all the details/materials pretty close. But I think if you copped in the last week and next, it would've been hard to have a good enough fake on hand to send out. I could be wrong though.

I'd say in a month or so, fakes will be up there and get most all the details/materials pretty close. But I think if you copped in the last week and next, it would've been hard to have a good enough fake on hand to send out. I could be wrong though.

Most of the fakes I've seen have the lace bags attached to the shoes. Even told a Ebay seller that he was selling fakes. The lace bags aren't attach. He then told me his homie just sold pairs to Flight club. Told me I was trolling him and I dont know anything. I ask for proof of purchase...This dude said he miss and threw the receipt away..hahaha. I'm like bro these only release on Snrks and Kith (I think) at the time. Show me your email confirmation and/or proof of payment email... These kats out here are thirsty and bold to sell fakes at $900

No price and bags attached...

20200802_221535.jpg
20200802_221609.jpg

Most of the fakes I've seen have the lace bags attached to the shoes. Even told a Ebay seller that he was selling fakes. The lace bags aren't attach. He then told me his homie just sold pairs to Flight club. Told me I was trolling him and I dont know anything. I ask for proof of purchase...This dude said he miss and threw the receipt away..hahaha. I'm like bro these only release on Snrks and Kith (I think) at the time. Show me your email confirmation and/or proof of payment email... These kats out here are thirsty and bold to sell fakes at $900

No price and bags attached...

20200802_221535.jpg
20200802_221609.jpg
Bro not only are the lace bags supposed to be detached but the colors way off on the uppers, it look more peach/pink. People who knowingly sell fakes are the scum of the universe.

Have the bred 4s been confirmed? I think they are just a rumor because of the display pair Virgil had at that exhibit in Chicago.....just like the canary yellow 1s that were supposed to get released but never did

Have the bred 4s been confirmed? I think they are just a rumor because of the display pair Virgil had at that exhibit in Chicago.....just like the canary yellow 1s that were supposed to get released but never did

Virgil confirmed via IG that there’s a Men’s Jordan 4 releasing soon (“Hers then His”).

Whether it’s a men’s sizing release of the sail, or a different Aj4 altogether is not clear. I think that’s why a lot of people,including myself, are hoping he’s referring to the Breds.

ALL the fake sail 4's yall posted are very bad fakes, if you fall for of them, you should quit trying to pay resale without a 3rd party. I wanna see where are these "REALLY good fakes" yall are talking about. Don't give me something I can tell its fake from the 1st thumbnail I see lol

I would not rock that hangtag, 1. because its heavy and 2. because the chain that holds the hangtag comes loose very easy and you'd lose that hangtag really quick.

Once Breds get a confirmation, sails resell will drop.

and whys that? If anything people would wanna complete the His & Her's pack. Same reason why regular Bred 4's would shoot up when the OW Bred 4's drop.

ALL the fake sail 4's yall posted are very bad fakes, if you fall for of them, you should quit trying to pay resale without a 3rd party. I wanna see where are these "REALLY good fakes" yall are talking about. Don't give me something I can tell its fake from the 1st thumbnail I see lol

I would not rock that hangtag, 1. because its heavy and 2. because the chain that holds the hangtag comes loose very easy and you'd lose that hangtag really quick.

and whys that? If anything people would wanna complete the His & Her's pack. Same reason why regular Bred 4's would shoot up when the OW Bred 4's drop.
They talkin out they ***....Ive yet to see even a descent fake ow4. And prices will not drop when the ow bred drops of anything they going to climb. You right.

How’s the sizing on these 4s ?

I know go up 1.5 but how’s the fit after going up 1.5 ?

I wear a 10 and the few Pairs of 11.5 W I’ve seen seem long on the toe box

Thinkin of only going up 1 size and getting an 11 W / 9.5 Men’s

Back
Top Bottom