Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Just touchdowned! These are def sick in hand. I’ve gotta throw these on tonight 😍
3C608F44-938F-4EA4-8650-29D557380C65.jpeg

Yep they passed Authentication, they’ll be here Monday!! ...They’re coming from the Netherlands via DHL express though??? I Didn’t even know they had a StockX in the Netherlands 🤷🏾‍♂️ No disrespect at all but I hope they know what they’re doing out there Authenticating Kicks. Don’t know if they have a decent Sneaker culture over there or not but I hope so!
Nice, hope everything works out for you. My stockx pair got rejected and they matched me with a new buyer and it says it's en route now....but I dunno if I trust that, so I actually put in another bid 40 higher then I initially paid before this last price jump. So i now have to pairs that say enroute 🤦🤷‍♂️

Yep they passed Authentication, they’ll be here Monday!! ...They’re coming from the Netherlands via DHL express though??? I Didn’t even know they had a StockX in the Netherlands 🤷🏾‍♂️ No disrespect at all but I hope they know what they’re doing out there Authenticating Kicks. Don’t know if they have a decent Sneaker culture over there or not but I hope so!

The Netherlands has a handful of Tier 0 boutiques, including Oqium who had a pretty cool release. They put stickers all over Amsterdam, and the stickers had a code that would unlock the ability to purchase them online. The various locations of the stickers all around the city formed the jumpman logo (like if you looked up all the locations on google maps). They posted a pretty cool video about it, and it seemed like A LOT of people there won.

So, you should be good.

Nice, hope everything works out for you. My stockx pair got rejected and they matched me with a new buyer and it says it's en route now....but I dunno if I trust that, so I actually put in another bid 40 higher then I initially paid before this last price jump. So i now have to pairs that say enroute 🤦🤷‍♂️

Better safe than sorry lol At least u know by the time u get them in hand you can sell a pair for more than what you paid cause prices are still rising daily!!

The Netherlands has a handful of Tier 0 boutiques, including Oqium who had a pretty cool release. They put stickers all over Amsterdam, and the stickers had a code that would unlock the ability to purchase them online. The various locations of the stickers all around the city formed the jumpman logo (like if you looked up all the locations on google maps). They posted a pretty cool video about it, and it seemed like A LOT of people there won.

So, you should be good.

Damn I just looked at the Vid on their IG. That was probably the best Rollout for a Jordan I’ve seen in a looooong time. Glad I could pay somebody’s rent over there 🙄

Shoes were supposed to come Monday but they got here early!!! All the way from the Netherlands!! (I think the COVID delays are over, ordered on the 6th and received today the 14th)

They look as good as everyone says!!! Got a couple pieces coming in the mail that I’ll rock wit em with So on foot pics coming soon cause these ain’t leaving the collection!!
241C011E-6662-4BD0-89B6-F0413999CA15.jpeg
799C4D27-2F74-4481-87A2-E887C31856B6.jpeg
0A0BBC07-9572-42C8-92E6-9AE226508557.jpeg

Shoes were supposed to come Monday but they got here early!!! All the way from the Netherlands!! (I think the COVID delays are over, ordered on the 6th and received today the 14th)

They look as good as everyone says!!! Got a couple pieces coming in the mail that I’ll rock wit em with So on foot pics coming soon cause these ain’t leaving the collection!!
241C011E-6662-4BD0-89B6-F0413999CA15.jpeg
799C4D27-2F74-4481-87A2-E887C31856B6.jpeg
0A0BBC07-9572-42C8-92E6-9AE226508557.jpeg

COVID delays over? Tell that to my Silver 1s 🤣

it came from a seller in Europe most likely, shipped to StockX warehouse in Netherlands and then shipped out from Netherlands. DHL also operates faster than UPS/USPS/FEDEX (from my experience).

StockX in the US is super backed up, whether its payouts, or just receiving the items from the seller in general, or waiting in line to be verified authentic.

I’m in Maryland, I usually use GOAT and haven’t experienced any delays through them during COVID either and they UPS. It probably depends on the State your in and what “Phase” your state is in.

it came from a seller in Europe most likely, shipped to StockX warehouse in Netherlands and then shipped out from Netherlands. DHL also operates faster than UPS/USPS/FEDEX (from my experience).

StockX in the US is super backed up, whether its payouts, or just receiving the items from the seller in general, or waiting in line to be verified authentic.

stockx payouts seem to have gotten quicker. I mailed 2 sneakers last Monday and got paid for both on Tuesday. Previously took me almost a month to get paid

Do you guys spray your sneakers? I’ve never done it but these are too beautiful, so I just ordered some Reshoevn8r stain protector. I’m thinking next weekend these will get sprayed and finally worn.

The 4s are like a stunningly beautiful model that surprises you by how deep, brilliant, and interesting they are once you get to know them.

The 5s are like a really genuine, authentic, quirky, awesome person you fall in love with, whose unconventional beauty you don’t recognize or appreciate right away.

They’re both so different, but great in their own way, and much better than they seem at first impression. I love them both.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom