OFFCIAL MADDEN TOURNAMENT Vol. 2011 ROUND 3 UP NOW!!!!

whats going on? where my madden players at?
i feel like this is the perfect time to start this tournament up again. esp. since im beating up a lot of these dudes from NT Twitter
laugh.gif
shut up mayor.
indifferent.gif

anyways most know how this goes down. but if you dont....

Also this is for XBOX 360... sooooo PS3 bum **% players please exit stage left.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]IF YOU DISCONNECT BEFORE THE GAME STARTS WHOEVER WON THECOIN FLIP AND WHAT HE CHOSE STAYS THE SAME, SO IF YOU KICKED BEFORE THE DISCONNECT YOU WILL KICK ON THE RESTART

*In case of d/c make sure you have a way to communicate w/your opponent (XBL Mic, AIM, etc...)

4TH DOWN -
No going for it on 4th down until the 4th quarter/
or if you are on the 25 yard line or closer to the end zone.
[/color]
ONSIDE KICK -
there are no onside kicks until 4th quarter or if leading(If you are leading you cannot kick onsides)

BLITZING - Blitzing is fine, but NO NANO's (nano blitz is a play/glitch where all three LBs get in the back field untouched)

GOALINE FORMATIONS - You may only run goal line in the redzone, or 3rd/4th and short

PUNT FORMATIONS - you may not use any type of punt return formation as a defense

SUBS - No putting Offensive players on Defense and vice versa.

GLITCHING - Glitching of any kind will not be allowed at all
*Timeout Glitch - preventing challenges
*Pause Glitch
*D/C Glitch (any of them)
*Lag (no lagging on kickoffs/FG's)
*Direct Snap Glitch
*Full House Motion Glitch

i dont think Madden sends the emails out anymore... but i hope everyone will be honest.

[table][tr][td]NT Name[/td] [td]GamerTag[/td] [td]Team[/td] [/tr][tr][td]LeoTheGod[/td] [td]GnR LeoTheGod[/td] [td]Saints[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Bee Got Game[/td] [td]Bee Got Game 23[/td] [td]Jets[/td] [/tr][tr][td]I Got Grapes[/td] [td]So Dead Serious[/td] [td]Steelers[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Wordy Dirts[/td] [td]Dragnfli Jones[/td] [td]49ers[/td] [/tr][tr][td]VA757VA[/td] [td]whiteowldr0pdat[/td] [td]Cowboys[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Jaywalkinsince91[/td] [td]you jabroni[/td] [td]Falcons[/td] [/tr][tr][td]CJ616[/td] [td]CxJ 616[/td] [td]Ravens[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Jay02[/td] [td]Jkomo[/td] [td]Packers[/td] [/tr][tr][td]arhymingape12[/td] [td] [/td] [td]Panthers[/td] [/tr][tr][td]BLinK[/td] [td]PuRpLeHaZe189[/td] [td]Chargers[/td] [/tr][tr][td]17[/td] [td]SoleReaper22[/td] [td]Patriots[/td] [/tr][tr][td]I AM KNOWLEDGE[/td] [td]travisreal[/td] [td]Raiders[/td] [/tr][tr][td]GULLYDAGREAT[/td] [td]FLYYYYY GULLY[/td] [td]Lions[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Jqqqqq[/td] [td]JQPart1[/td] [td]Bears[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Jordanhead713[/td] [td]Yellow Screams[/td] [td]Texans[/td] [/tr][tr][td]ReTroJs10
[/td] [td] x IVIaI2VeLuS x[/td] [td]Bengals[/td] [/tr][/table]
i dont have photoshop so i cant make an official bracket like i used to but here the first round games. Contact your opponent and setup up a gametime.
[table][tr][td]Round 1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Jets vs Falcons[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Steelers vs Texans[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Ravens vs Patriots[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Saints vs 49ers[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Lions vs Cowboys[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Packers vs Chiefs[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Bears vs Raiders[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Panthers vs Chargers[/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]Round 2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Jets vs Panther[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Steelers vs 49ers[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Cowboys vs Bears[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Ravens vs Packers[/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]Round 3[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Bears vs Jets[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Packers vs 49ers[/td] [/tr][/table]

First come first Serve. hopefully we get a full 32 team tournament. not counting on it though.

i got the...

breespg-vertical.jpg

pimp.gif

im down...

i got the cowboys..

gt - whiteowldr0pdat

i think we should change the going for it on fourth rule...not really fair with the current rules...what if i have fourth and 1 at the 50...theres alot of coaches in real life that go for that...as i would in madden..lol

Man if this was on PS3, y'all would be wrecked.
I think the 4th down rule is fine.. 4th down is 4th down.. you punt there unless it's the 4th like Leo stated.

packers
I saw you post just a little bit ago and was wondering what happened to your madden leagues. I was in yours the year Vince Young was on the cover and I must say that was the most organized and successful league ive ever been in.

Where's my rival Dnice at? 

Originally Posted by Jay02

packers
I saw you post just a little bit ago and was wondering what happened to your madden leagues. I was in yours the year Vince Young was on the cover and I must say that was the most organized and successful league ive ever been in.

Where's my rival Dnice at? 

i went to jail.
grin.gif

I don't like those rules, the not going for it on 4th down is the only one that bothers me. And I use the Raiders. But what the hell. Put me down as the Raiders or the Bears

GT: travisreal

And any NT's wanna play add me.  I'll be on tonight.  This Jets game is boring. 

Yall are lucky my madden broke none of yall would have even made it through halftime, ask all the people i played in our franchise

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Yall are lucky my madden broke none of yall would have even made it through halftime, ask all the people i played in our franchise
you was playing in the CFL. come play with the NFL _'s and see what it is.

GT: JKomo

Im pretty sure you can leave a league and re-enter it right? Cause im using my roommates GT now but once I cop MW3 ill be re upping my Live around thanksgiving time.

Originally Posted by Jay02

GT: JKomo

Im pretty sure you can leave a league and re-enter it right? Cause im using my roommates GT now but once I cop MW3 ill be re upping my Live around thanksgiving time.

im not doing a league too many people to chase after and keep up with this is a one game knock out tournament. 16 players.

also im thinking of a prize for the winner.

Originally Posted by arhymingape12

Give me them Panthers. And Luis, I'm coming for yo head, you sorry $%! $$#$+ CarolinaFTW

roll.gif
roll.gif

lettuce be cereal, u suck bruh, i should change my team to the broncos just for u
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom