OFFCIAL MADDEN TOURNAMENT Vol. 2011 ROUND 3 UP NOW!!!!

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]Just finished my game with [/color]Jaywalkinsince91 ...

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]This made me feel slightly better after that terrible jets loss[/color]
30t6p3b.gif

Don't let the score fool, it was a good *%+ game, he held me to 3points for a long time, i made some great plays down the stretch tho
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

Cowboys hit me up
my bad bro been off nt a few days..i dont have a twitter but i added you on xbl..im good to play anytime today before say 8 or 9 est...
and once more, why cant i go for it on fourth down in the old spice red zone??? lol..you killin me smalls

Originally Posted by arhymingape12

My GT is CarolinaFTW

Son, do you know how to check your PM's by any chance?
laugh.gif
.. I'm trying to see when you'll be able to play, sent you a f/r on XBOX Live btw.

Cowboys beat the Lions 31-7

Score really was 24-7 dude took a cheap shot at the end of the game after a QB kneel .. Runs a hail Mary after :Rollin

Matt Stafford and Jahvid Best both injured in the 1st half smh

3 Picks in the red zone ugly game

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

Cowboys beat the Lions 31-7

Score really was 24-7 dude took a cheap shot at the end of the game after a QB kneel .. Runs a hail Mary after :Rollin

Matt Stafford and Jahvid Best both injured in the 1st half smh

3 Picks in the red zone ugly game

lol..it wasnt a hailmary it was a two man route with a te and a fb running streaks..you shouldnt of blitzed..lol..
even without the cheap shot at the end it still wasnt close..lol..you didnt score until garbage time..im always down for a rematch tho my man..it was a good game until stafford got hurt, ill admit that much..

about to play Word Dirty

son sent me a message "let me put my madden disc in. my body is ready, no $%%!"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Props to Leo setting this up.. Brought me outta NT retirement lol

Where's all the og's from years ago

i just got embarrassed out there. played horribly. 
30t6p3b.gif
plus sproles fumbling in the 4th didnt help.

Got killed. And I'm pretty pissed about it too. I'm not pissed at the guy JQ. I'm upset because I threw 5 interceptions. Jason Campbell fumbled on my 9 yard line and Hester ran a punt back. If I wasn't a Bears fan from Chicago I'd hate the Bears right now.

Good game tho yo.

Let's play again. I'll use my real squad. The Ravens.

Good luck ya'll

Originally Posted by leothegod

i just got embarrassed out there. played horribly. 
30t6p3b.gif
plus sproles fumbling in the 4th didnt help.

That pick 6 before halftime hurt you that first one; the second game was pretty close..GGs bruh!

Back
Top Bottom