Offical 2008 NFL draft Thread. 12PT/3ET on ESPN/NFLNetwork

Been NT and all i figured a post would be made for this already so i will go ahead and make it. i will keep the the frontpage updated with the 1st day picks and trades.

1. Miami Dolphins- Jake long
2. St. Louis Rams- Chris long
3. Atlanta Falcons- Matt ryan
4. Oakland Raiders- Dmac
5. Kansas City Chiefs- Glenn Dorsy
6. New York Jets- Vernon Gholston
7. New Orleans Saints (From San Francisco 49ers viva pats)- Sedrick Ellis
8. Jacksonville Jags( From Ravens)- Derrick Harvey
9. Cincinnati Bengals- Keith Rivers
10. New England Pats (from the saints)- Jerod Mayo
11. Buffalo Bills- Leodis McKelvin
12. Denver Broncos
13. Carolina Panthers
14. Chicago Bears
15. Detroit Lions
16. Arizona Cardinals
17. Kansas City Chiefs ( From Minnesota Vikings)
18. Houston Texans
19. Philadelphia Eagles
20. Tampa Bay Bucs
21. Washington ********
22. Dallas Cowboys (From Cleveland Browns)
23. Pittsburgh Steelers
24. Tennessee Titans
25. Seattle Seahawks
26. Baltimore Ravens
27. San Diego Chargers
28. Dallas Cowboys
29. San Francisco 49ers (From Indianapolis Colts)
30. Green Bay Packers
31. New York Giants

I'm hoping that we take the best DE available at # 21. (Wanted Campbell all this time, but I'll be fine with Merling too.)

I will be unhappy if we take M.Kelly with that 1st round pick...

doube post
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheGift23

I'm hoping that we take the best DE available at # 21. (Wanted Campbell all this time, but I'll be fine with Merling too.)

I will be unhappy if we take M.Kelly with that 1st round pick...
If Kelly even sniffs the first round I will be shocked

And if it is the skins who do it well then
indifferent.gif

cowboys should trade both of the 1st round picks, and the 4th round pick we just acquired from miami so we can pick up DMac
devil.gif

should be very interesting
pimp.gif
, and maybe some blockbuster trades along the way.

and i'm definitely hoping \/ happens if things fall into place
smokin.gif
smile.gif

cowboys should trade both of the 1st round picks, and the 4th round pick we just acquired from miami so we can pick up DMac
devil.gif

Yeh lets trade 3 picks for one player who hasnt played a down in the NFL
laugh.gif
. Jerry Jones has made it pritty obvious that one of those 1st rounders isgunna be traded for a veteran WR. Theres plenty of depth at RB in this draft, we dont need to waste 3 picks for the "pretty" RB.

Any NTers gunna be attending the draft?

devil.gif

No thanks.

Cowboys picks:

22 (1)
28 (1)
61 (2)
92 (3)
100 (4)
163 (5)
167 (6)
235 (7)

I'd love to have McFadden as a Raider fan, but honestly Long, Dorsey, or Gholston will all be good picks.

Vikings with no 1st round pick means I'm not really stressing about who falls to who. All I want is a good, quality player to fall to us in the 2nd round,and the Bears/Packers/Lions all to have unfavorable drafts
laugh.gif

You dudes need to wake up and start talking draft; I'm fiending over here.
laugh.gif

Got my notes prepped and @%!#, Cowboys draft board, WVU guys.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

You dudes need to wake up and start talking draft; I'm fiending over here.
laugh.gif

Got my notes prepped and @%!#, Cowboys draft board, WVU guys.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Man why does this years draft have to start late this year? I remember previous drafts have started around 10 or 11 in da morning (given my time zone).

Oh well I'd like to see the Eagles draft good and see which team they'll trade Lito Sheppard to.

Falcons with their first 7 picks in the first 3 rounds
pimp.gif

alien.gif
@ them starting at 3pm.

I will never forget last year when Goodell stepped to the podium and I turned to my girlfriend and said "the only way they can !$%% this up is if theydraft a QB". And they drafted a QB.

This year should be real interesting for the Eagles with so many picks and Lito on the board. Saints, Bucs, and Rams all supposedly have some sort of packagewith their 2nd round pick on the board. I definitely expect us to be moving up in most rounds since we have so many picks to play with.

i love the 3pm start this year

i have some stuff i need to do at work real fast (working in admissions is hectic)

I will be picking the keg up after 1:30pm and drinking alllllll day

Eagles make me proud

LET'S GO FLYERS...hopefully the ref wont be the MVP of this game too

I'll be watching on ESPN btw....I wonder who will draft Erin Henderson (dude was
pimp.gif
w/UMD) ....

******* Picks:
21 (1)
51 (2)
84 (3)
96 (3)
154 (5)
186 (6)
228 (7)
242 (7)
249 (7)

Falcons picks...we got 11 of 'em.

Just don't draft Matt Ryan...
ohwell.gif

[table][tr][td]1[/td] [td]3 (3)[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]2[/td] [td]3 (34)[/td] [td]From Oakland[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2[/td] [td]6 (37)[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]2[/td] [td]17 (48)[/td] [td]From Houston[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3[/td] [td]5 (68)[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]3[/td] [td]35 (98)[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]4[/td] [td]4 (103)[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]5[/td] [td]3 (138)[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]6[/td] [td]6 (172)[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]7[/td] [td]5 (212)[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]7[/td] [td]25 (232)[/td] [td]From Pittsburgh[/td] [/tr][/table]

Since I wont be watching the NFL network...I really hope Berman doesn't announce who the teams are taking b4 Goodell comes out
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom