OFFICAL 2009 STAR TREK MOVIE POST !!

Had a ticket for the sneek preview, I was never a fan of Star Trek, but this movie is good! I recommend everyone to see it.

One of my best friends is a Trekkie and he's hating on this movie.. i think they did this movie right compared to other Trek movies cuz this one hasmainstream appeal. I'll def be seeing it

NEVER watched one epp of ST or any of the previous movies at all in my life.. BUT imexcited and anticipating this bad boy like Transformers 2 and how I did Xmen Origins.. JJ ABRAMS is a genius... hurry up and do CLOVERFIELD 2

Will definitely be watching this Movie in the near future...

Only watched the Voyager series and I loved it...so I can't wait to check this movie out...

pimp.gif

I most def probably check out a midnight showing, I'm more hype for this movie than Wolverine.

Zoe
pimp.gif
devil.gif

Sylar (eff his real name)
pimp.gif

I watched a pre-screening of the movie two weeks back...man, oh man was it good!

Read my review of the movie HERE

i'm kind of excited about seeing this movie. I'm familiar with Star Trek because I use to watch Star Trek the next Generationa few time but I'm nota die hard fan or anything. This movie looks like it should live up to the hype tho.

I don't know anything about Star Trek or what a klingon is but, I bet this is gonna be so ill in Imax.

This is almost becoming a contest to see how much ignorance about Star Trek people can claim.
Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Lucas should have done the Star Wars prequels like this... instead of the $$@%#! kiddy crap that he put out.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
I don't understand why the child-friendliness comes of the prequels comes as surprise. The original movies were also child friendly evenbefore the Ewoks because ultimately and intentionally Star Wars (and Indiana Jones) is a high budget rehash of the Republic serials. The only reason they seemreally dark or scary is because you were young so they were dark and scary for a kid. It only gets highlighted in the prequels because 1. You're older soits going to take more to scare you and 2. They're centered around a child protagonist and therefore going to be less adult in theme.

Wasn't into TNG but I loved Voyager. Will see this when I get back home this weekend.

Just bought my ticket! I dont think I've seen a single episode of Star Trek in my life, but this movie looks SO dope! I'm going to see it... FollowingEarth
pimp.gif

Movie is fire
pimp.gif
.......just wish i went to see it atthe imax now
tired.gif
still %$%# looked bonkers on screen.

From what i have seen of the old series etc, it seems they got the casting spot on.....Kirk was a G in this
smokin.gif
funny aswel
laugh.gif

this summer is loaded though....this, A&D, Terminator, Harry Potter, Transformers
eek.gif

Just saw an employee screening -- WOW, awesome film. I don't know anything about Star Trek so I dunno how this will sit with the purists, but from whatI've seen it's definitely not what I expected from my stereotypical view of Star Trek (guys sitting down pressing buttons on a spaceship).

'Twas very entertaining. ZOE <3

Back
Top Bottom