*OFFICAL* L.A Dodgers Spring Training Thread! Vol. Baseball is almost here!

Quote:
A-Rod is next!!!
:pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM LAKERS
DODGERS
1955 - 1959 - 1963 - 1965 - 1981 - 1988
TEAM L.A. KINGS

Quote:
The # 3 jersey is waiting for him at Chavez Ravine.
:lol:
laugh.gif

Team Dodgers
55 . 59 .
63 . 65 . 81 . 88
Koufax, Drysdale, Gibson, Valenzuela, Hershiser, Piazza, Loney
RAIDER NATION

Quote:
1. Furcal SS
2. Martin C
3. Loney 1B
4. Rodriguez 3B
5. Kemp RF
6. Hunter CF
7. Kent/Young 2B
8. LaRoche LF

No way in hell this happens, ya'll need to relax and slow down, it's a long off season, pace yourselves.

I could see the Dodgers landing Andruw Jones, with hearty competition from the Padres and Giants. A-Rod is a longshot and getting Torre (Not official!), will not guarantee the services of Mr. Rodriguez.

I don't think Hunter is coming to the NL. I don't think Rowand is coming West of Illinois. Cameron is a good option.

The only thing guaranteed is Pierre moving to LF, which is good news to me.
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
USC Trojans​
11 National Championships​

WE WANT AROD :pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

but with Mcbankroute broke @#%$ self he will hire torre and not make another move this offseason :smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
Lets go Bulls, UCLA,Dodgers and Cowboys!
TEAMCOWBOYS

Quote:
but with Mcbankroutes crack head self he will hire torre and not make another move this offseason

I don't get your logic?
Los Angeles Dodgers​
USC Trojans​

It should be official tomorrow :wow:
eek.gif

I was not expecting this, McCourt and Ned stated Grady was gonna be the coach - but like I said on my first post we as fans are sick of the medicority of what they're puttng on the field, now with a winning coach we will see players wanting to cme to L.A and a new attitude ... lets get it :pimp:
pimp.gif

Oh yeah, I'm posting from my sidekick and you just read my sig.

i edited it but im saying he will hire Torre and then not give ned the money to go get a big bat. and think him bringing in torre will be all good.

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
Lets go Bulls, UCLA,Dodgers and Cowboys!
TEAMCOWBOYS

We will have a winner in Manager Joe Torre, and a young all-star catcher to whom every pitcher would love to throw to...

Hell, Luis Gonzalez might even want to re-sign with the Dodgers.

I'm excited... The 50th yr celebration of the Dodgers being in L.A., has gotten off to a better start than what I expected.
TEAM LAKERS
DODGERS
1955 - 1959 - 1963 - 1965 - 1981 - 1988​
TEAM L.A. KINGS

A great day to be a Dodger fan today.

Team Dodgers
55 . 59 . 63 . 65 . 81 . 88
TeamLakers​

^the point of getting Toree, in my opinion, is to get a BIG BAT. (Meaning not only will he bring his leadership and A.L type ball to the N.L but his name alone will bring along the marquee FA, and the mccourts will not hold back on&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp $ at least I hope so -Toree will bring that FA (or via trade) bat we need)

The pieces to the puzzle are being placed as we speak.

So is it official about torre?
TEAM LAKERS
1949-1950-1952-1953-1954-1972-1980-1982-1985-1987-1988-2000-2001-2002​

Quote:
i edited it but im saying he will hire Torre and then not give ned the money to go get a big bat. and think him bringing in torre will be all good.
8)
glasses.gif
and Red Sox ($170).

2006: Rafael Furcal, Nomar Garciaparra, Kenny Lofton.

2005: JD Drew, Derek Lowe, Jeff Kent.

Quote:
i edited it but im saying he will hire Torre and then not give ned the money to go get a big bat.

The Dodgers will pony up, the problem is that there are no "Big Bats" available. Just ask our neighbors down the I-5, that are having the same "Big Bat" discovery problems. The only way to get a big bat is to deal for one or overpay for one. A-Rod and Jones are available, but at what price?

Los Angeles Dodgers​
USC Trojans​

er... a bat perhaps. I didn't think they would get rid of Little, at least not this off-season.

Although, I was skeptical reading that none of the other coaches had been given contracts yet. Bye Grady, seem like a good guy that I think made some questionable in game decisions.

Dude that broke the story said he has two inside sources that confirmed Torre's the new Manager.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
EquipoTRIcolor​

Quote:
Dude that broke the story said he has two inside sources that confirmed Torre's the new Manager.

Both from the Yankees.

The Dodger side has been tight lipped, worse than JB with the XX3 pics.
Los Angeles Dodgers​
USC Trojans​

I'm still cringing at the thought of j.d BOO & Julio Lugo gettin a ring.

Gagne he gets a pass, but barely.

This is interesting.
I'm kinda against this, because it makes me think that they are trying to win right now, and with the amount of young talent we have, we should let it develop, and build around them.
TEAM DODGERS // TEAMCLIPPERS

Arod, hunter, and jones are all gonna ask for ridiculous money which I don't think is worth it. C'mon....Boras is arod and jones agent...so go figure
We need a bat but I don't think signing any of those 3 guys mentioned above for the $$ they're gonna want/ask for is worth it. I wish we could land arod but that's just waaaaay to much money he's asking for.
Miguel cabrera is a good look but florida isn't stupid....and he's not gonna come at a cheap price (farm system wise)
Lowell is good but....I have a feeling he did as good as he did cuz its a contract year
I've heard rumors of beltre coming back....but who knows

Team Dodgers
55 . 59 . 63 . 65 . 81 . 88

ai Beltre.....why did he have to leave. i blame both him and DePo :smh:
smh.gif

:wow:
eek.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
TEAM XBOX360
.:GAMERTAG= CincoSeisDos
"Find your dreams come true...And i Wonder, if you know, what it means, what it means, to find your dreams....."

Quote:
because it makes me think that they are trying to win right now,
TEAM LAKERS
TEAM DODGERS----Team [Scrubs]
See You Are What You Are in this world, thats either 1 or 2 things, your either a somebody, or you a nobody.

^^ lmao at that picture.

but yea. joe torre being the skipper of the dodgers couldnt hurt them.
i dont think they are going to get the "FANTASY" lineup you guys think they are.
they might land another big player but not all outrageous.
the dodgers are obviously trying to make moves and make them fast.

Living in central cali they should be on tv a lot here, should be an interesting year.
im not a dodger fan but i might watch one or two.

TEAMATLANTAHAWKS​

News conference at 4, I'm guessing FSN, on Ned Colleti in regards to grady little being fired

I'm tryna race home right now to catch it.

Grady Little has "Resigned" from the Dodgers manager position. Reported from the news conference.

Dodgers are working on a deal with Torre, and the only issue is the money... Deal is for 3-years.

Quote:
we need Miguel at 3rd next year!
TEAM LAKERS
DODGERS
1955 - 1959 - 1963 - 1965 - 1981 - 1988
TEAM L.A. KINGS

Back
Top Bottom