OFFICAL NCAA FOOTBALL 11 THREAD - Release 7/13/10 - DEMO OUT NOW!!!

988956_158505_front.jpg

988957_158506_front.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

now it'll only be right if during game play, when the gators lose, they show him crying in the stands.

no surprise there.................just cant wait for the game to come out

laugh.gif
i'm genuinely interested to see what he turns out to be in the nfl. not hating, just curious

Better cover than the random guy from Utah. You don't understand how long I took to find that game at Walmart. 

Originally Posted by therenegade23

No surprise. What about the guy on the NCAA 08 cover? What ever happened to him?
laugh.gif

Jared Zabransky (born December 4, 1983 in Hermiston, Oregon) is a professional American and Canadian football quarterback for the Edmonton Eskimos of the Canadian Football League. He was signed by the Houston Texans as an undrafted free agent in 2007.

He went on to get cut from the Texans. He then signed a 2 year contract with the Steelers, only to be waived. Then he went to the CFL and is the second/third string QB for his team there.

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

Originally Posted by therenegade23

No surprise. What about the guy on the NCAA 08 cover? What ever happened to him?
laugh.gif

Jared Zabransky (born December 4, 1983 in Hermiston, Oregon) is a professional American and Canadian football quarterback for the Edmonton Eskimos of the Canadian Football League. He was signed by the Houston Texans as an undrafted free agent in 2007.

He went on to get cut from the Texans. He then signed a 2 year contract with the Steelers, only to be waived. Then he went to the CFL and is the second/third string QB for his team there.
the point is he shouldent have been on the cover

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by agold1002

i really hope he fails in the NFL cause i am getting very sick of him
wow its that serious son? 

no no its not but i just feel like he doesnt deserve all this media attention for the draft when he isnt that high of a draft prospect. sam bradford might be the first overall pick and tebow gets more coverage than him.

Originally Posted by marath0n

Why do people hate him?
Because he's good, he has championships and more than likely he'll be sucessful in the league. its just natural hate that some people possess in there heart, it mearly comes from people who wish there were in his shoes, but will never be and just choose to talk bad about someone doing better than them. 

Back
Top Bottom