Offical Nike Hypermax Thread, Tennis Balls are Dropped Did you get your pair?

Originally Posted by shaqrules

the away d west released at the hoh. here's a pic of the home cw.
363013694.jpg

363013696.jpg

sick.gif

pimp.gif
please release these...

This shoe has an early 90's aura about it... And I'm digging it.

Shaq, props on the DF's. Too bad the Knicks didn't make the playoffs. I would love to have seen a David Lee PE (calling BP...).

just found a new c/w
this c/w makes me guess that hypermaxes will be released in various team colors like the hd
(not my pics, found on someones blog)

no offense, but those are old pics. I saw those last year around dec. if my memory serves me correct. but i do wish we had some solid info on which cw come outwhen.

they will be a tb...so there will be just about every color in the rainbow. a couple of gr's have already released...

nikehypermaxwhiteblackred01.jpg

nikehypermaxwhitenavyblue01.jpg

judging from the wht/org and wht/navy cw, you can already see how the colors will be laid out for the tb's

andfattoo<< oops didn't know haha ma bad i thought those were fresh

iono if anyone noticed yet but the black/graphite/maze/u.blue ones at store.nike.com has a slight different outsole
the u.blue part thats noticeable from the outside is black but the inside part is u.blue

sorry didnt pay attention... but at the same time if there was pair of shoes that fulfill all my needs i wouldnt let them go, but thats just me. Although hecan probably get them back in the future.

Originally Posted by swingshot

Originally Posted by ebe2023

i want to see a black/red colorway or black/white the white/red on the first page does not look to appealing.

nike-hypermax-black-red.jpg

There's also a black colorway with a white swoosh and flywire.

looks nice but not feeling that red strap though. they should switch the strap to black and the stitching to red. Thanks for the pic btw that black/whitesounds nice.

Back
Top Bottom