OFFICAL SEATTLE PS3 INFO.

I have none, please post some hahaha. i.e whos camping where, availabilty per store, etc. thanks. love you all.
FOR SALE: SAFTEY ORANGE 95's sz 13 AND DS COOL GREY 11s sz 14.

green feens info is legit, i myself have a ps3+wii preordered and will camp another one with my brothers and friends around lynnwood.. ill be the dude in the grapes prolly up in the front :wink:

viet just informed me that circuit city will force you to buy a bundle which includes a flat pannel tv. 1600$
FOR SALE: SAFTEY ORANGE 95's sz 13 AND DS COOL GREY 11s sz 14.

anyone know who will be doing a ticket system? not a raffle but first come first serve ticket.
TEAM MUFC
"talk some smack Rooney..do your thing"

my info comes from the PS3 thread in the general forum Blake

rumors of people in EVERETT BB already, again, rumors, i have no confirmation

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE EVERYBODY BRING SOME SORT OF TENT/AND WATERPROOF GEAR

supposed to rain like @#%$ from weds/fri, so be safe and dry folks

and as far as frye's is concerned, let me confirm this by tonight
Hit me up on AIM-DaAznFella daaznfella@hotmail.com

i plan to see whats going down at my local spots when I get back on Wednesday
TEAM MUFC

ok.. these guys are worse than the niketown campers.. bestbuy over here in lynnwood along with circuit city is alrdy packed as of 4pm tuesday. The stupid thing also about a rule bestbuy has goin is that they arent allowing tents to be set up until AFTER the store is closed.. jus thought id give everyone my local report =)

If you guys are really intent to buy one try ps3seeker.com. It's a site that shows areas close to your zip code that will have ps3's. Hope this helps~

I have called everywhere and they all said that there are people camped out right now and there is no point on showing up.

^no one in bellevue.

Sneakers are not just shoes. they're a kind of art. If it's good art people will stare. So what shoes should i wear next to break some necks?

yea there are a ton of places where there is nothing IDK why people are in line like 2 days in advance, it seems you could just scout out a place and get there maybe a couple hours early and cop a PS3
Cold, Wet, Hungry, Need Help..... Please Send Nikes​

Quote:
ian..ur an idiot hahaha
:b
tongue.gif
Team Friends With Benefits
MEMBER #1​

^GOOD TO HEAR THAT MIKE seriously, concidering you're one of the few actually buying to keep and play and all

yea bellevue circuit city....not even going to dwell on it,

got two units FS 60GB lol, that's all folks
Hit me up on AIM-DaAznFella daaznfella@hotmail.com

I didnt get one at all do you think there are any left in seattle ive been in school all weak so I wasn't able to camp out

^ doubt any are left in seattle but gamestop is releasing a few tonight online..dunno if they are gone or not
TEAM MUFC

Back
Top Bottom