Offical Thanksgiving ThankFul Post 1 Day Away!

Thanksgiving is where the family sits down on tables and talk, laugh, have a good time.

1) im thankful of how my life has be going and i love my father

Any Thankful posts out there?

I agree with that im very thankful that ive been doin ok in college and that i have a loving girlfriend that motivates me on a daily basis....and for this foodthat im about to punish
pimp.gif

you know, ive been going through a rough patch in my life the last few years, especially these past few months, my dog passed away, school has been hectic,work has been slow, my dad has been having problems at work, I lost $450....

But im still here, healthy, my family is healthy, we have a wonderful home, I have great friends, God is with me... I have a lot to be thankfull for, God hastruly blessed me.

i have alot to be thankful for. Family and Friends are tight. Last year in High school and i got the people who im staying with forever. Thankful for work andevery little penny i get because some people out there dont have money. All i know is that on Turkey day, my house with the whole family is where its at, noparties, no clubbin just strait chillen with the fam. Thankful for all the clothes that i have on me. God got my back!

Thankful for my mom, my dad, my sister and everything they've done for me. I'm thankful that I don't live in the ghetto or a 3rd world country.Thankful for always having enough food to eat and having a roof over my head. Thankful for the fact that even though I don't need it, I am given and ableto afford luxuries besides the basic essentials to live. I'm thankful for the fact that I'm not ugly (There are lots of ugly people out there, godbless their souls). I'm thankful for the fact that I'm not stupid (lots of stupid people out there too). Thankful for the fact that I am healthy andthat I am able to carry about my everyday life because I know that there are people out there who don't have the use of their legs, or they can't walkwithout feeling that they're about to die every 5 seconds, etc. I am thankful for a lot of things, really...

I look at my life and I realize that it's far from perfect, but I also know that it could be plenty, plenty worse. I will never take my life for grantedfor as long as I live.

Thank you, God.

I am thankful for the last 7 months with my gf

I'm thankful that my family and friends are doing good.

I'm thankful that ******** are still in Playoff Contention

I'm thankful that the Wizards are playing better

I am thankful to be alive...seriously as many times as i have been in life or death situations im so blessed.

i am thankful for being alive,healthy and being blessed with the things i have right now.

and last but not least i am thankful for the turkey that i am about to demolish tomorrow.

I am thankful to be alive...seriously as many times as i have been in life or death situations im so blessed.
I know how you feel man.

As much as I disagree and distrust my parents and family I'm definitely thankful to have them here because without them I wouldn't be alive.

Life is short and fragile...no reason to hold grudges.

pimp.gif

Im thankful im still alive after all what happen to my family last yr and also thankful that i loose 80lbs and have 6pack abs

1)The Dallas Cowboys

2)An aight quality of life

3)Friends, Friends with Benefits, Family, all that Hallmark isht

4)Cannabis, Alcohol, DXM

5)NT (love youse guys, NH)

6)My girl *mwah*

7)My girl not checking NT, cuz I def did put her last...ooops...

I'm thankful for having the opportunity to wake up today. I'm thankful for my health, food, a roof, clothes, friends, family, entertainment. I amthankful for my mom and dad for taking care of me, guiding me through life, making many sacrifices for me, and putting up with all my BS. I'm thankful formy bro for just having good times, discussions, and acting straight up stupid with. I am thankful for my homies for giving me many laughs and acting crazy andjust being a kid.

I think we should have a thread where we post pictures of what everyone ate at Thanksgiving.

Thankful to have loving family and friends. To be in good health and to be able to have all the luxuries I use everyday.

1. That my parents are healthy, & that they let me live at home rent free (messy room & all), drive a car that I'm not supposed to drive, & eattheir food.
2. I just found out I got a new job today . . . I graduated in May & thought I'd never find a job so I'm really thankful for that.
3. That my aunt isn't in the hospital . . . she's gone at least once a month it seems since April. Even though I don't like Thanksgiving foodI'll be happy to see her sitting across from me tomorrow.
4. That my cousin will be starting a new job in December . . . he & his fam are in a family shelter right now.
5. That my supervisor let me have today off & threw a good reference my way.

Back
Top Bottom