Official '24 NYK playoffs thread, RD1 vs PHI

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Think Thibs will eventually throw Grimes into the starting line-up when he gets back

where my brunson deniers at??!!
Let me get this out the way early before the season starts 😂. I was dead wrong about Brunson not deserving his 100mil. It will end up looking like a bargain later on. He's gonna be real good for us.

I actually really like this roster in general. We're gonna be better than people think...

i'm happy that the pace has been pretty quick most of the game. even with julius playing

didnt realize last year the atlantic was the best division in the league... with that being said its going to be tough this year lol

When you have the dumbest Knicks fan trying to pull receipts
rj a ****ing bum man
mitch is a piss poor defender
Pull up some dumb ****

Not defending donewithjs donewithjs neither but ninjas should really know their place.
Excellent, 2nd page. Did not want to be on the 1st page of this one, like sneaking out the ugly chick crib.
Sawft

8107847D-59B9-4493-9A32-86060BCDA655.gif

When you have the dumbest Knicks fan trying to pull receipts

Pull up some dumb ****

Not defending donewithjs donewithjs neither but ninjas should really know their place.

Sawft

8107847D-59B9-4493-9A32-86060BCDA655.gif
you can tell bro really happy about this one
like his night was made

taking a post that was clearly made in the heat of the moment during a game and exaggerated :lol:

he be taking this **** deathly serious :rofl:

“Electric”

No need to rush the takeover with JB around but look at the future 🥹. Learn the craft from one of the craftiest 6fters. Learn to be great from the great DRose.

The backup role should be split giving Derrick regular nights off.

Using his freakishly long arms he’ll be in passing lanes his whole career.

Last edited:
Would like to have Grimes start over Evan at the 2/3 position. I think with Rose, Quickley and Evan coming off the bench we'd have some decent scoring.

I want to discuss how much I don't like Fournier but I don't want to come off as Frenchist :lol:

Back
Top Bottom