Official '24 NYK playoffs thread, RD1 vs PHI

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If one of these wings wasn’t on the squad I could see Obi getting GOODT minutes even still off the bench. For now, lettuce and the league be reminded that 1v1 on the block, Randle can’t be stopped.

Along that vein silverpsycho12 silverpsycho12 I was harping on the fact that Grimes starting presented a matchup problem, or disadvantage for RJ but that may have been an overthought.
The game is now pg, wings, and bigs. Grimes is just a shorter wing capable of guarding the best opposing wing.

No problems with them switching on the defense all game long. With some offensive creativity, those matchup advantages for 🌟J can be aplenty.

Still prefer the taller lineup but Cam has to show and prove now. He got yanked as a precaution I heard so hopefully he can show up Fri and get in rhythm.

Deuce needs the ball without IQ dribbling the air out of it for his offense to get in rhythm. Don’t eem care much about that tho as there’s no one defending the point of attack like him on the squad.
Depth is a rather new thing for this org. They’re in a very good place as far as it looks.

Last edited:
Woke up to an invigorating sight from the practice facility of the reigning kings of the National Basketball Association.

GM 🧢
That’s the type of crazy Obi needs to be eliter than good for the rest of his career. Take him from better than dunk champ/AS talent to aggressor and defensive stalwart.

Obi should be able to make another leap in his defensive development. Every tool in the world to guard 3-5. The coach, the system, everything in place to make a complete player.

The bench vets being Rose, Dray & maybe even Me7o. A fan can dream…

This generous offer is a show of good faith. Maybe keeping the lines open like the Dallas account.

Mentor him Dray.

The bench vets being Rose, Dray & maybe even Me7o. A fan can dream…

This generous offer is a show of good faith. Maybe keeping the lines open like the Dallas account.

Run with these guys until the 1 shakes free.

For the love of god please let Draymond end up wearing that orange & blue before it’s all said and done.

No more kicks to mans reproductive systems. That’s where the line stops.

andre-the-giant-funny.gif

And no, I’m not condoning assault truly. Esp on a teammate but the Knicks drafted nothing but good kids this time around so that won’t even happen.

Dray is crazy but the defense :evil:.

Attachments

• FA8E6EC4-780D-42B2-ADBC-149F63D78E56.jpeg
    FA8E6EC4-780D-42B2-ADBC-149F63D78E56.jpeg
    379.7 KB · Views: 116
I want to discuss how much I don't like Fournier but I don't want to come off as Frenchist :lol:

Been saying this for the longest while others here disagree... He's a good shooter prally the best on the team but he's wild inconsistent... His defense is terrible too that's why he should be replaced with Grimes especially since Grimes is untouchable lol

Been saying this for the longest while others here disagree... He's a good shooter prally the best on the team but he's wild inconsistent... His defense is terrible too that's why he should be replaced with Grimes especially since Grimes is untouchable lol

His defense isn’t horrible it’s unacceptable with the way this current roster is composed. We don’t have enough consistent protection on the backend for his inconsistencies on the perimeter.

And tonite’s game is the biggest game of Cameron Reddish’s career. Only preseason but he should be a man possessed, on both ends, to seal in some minutes.

Evan apparently taking the night off.

Brunson can REALLY ball man. And if Julius drive and kicks like that this season, he's gonna be way better.

I actually love the defense that I'm seeing in the lineup with Brunson, RJ, Cam, Randle and Mitch. They are contesting everything because of the length and athleticism. Cam is a positive on defense. His offense has to come around and he needs to start making shots if he wants to lock in his spot on the team.

Back
Top Bottom