Official “We Own this City” April 25th Thread vol. David Simon back

^True lol. I'm going by Wayne's computer logins (which show the date) and his accent. Why are all these white cops switching up how they speak?

^True lol. I'm going by Wayne's computer logins (which show the date) and his accent. Why are all these white cops switching up how they speak?

They took time to actually get down pact the white Baltimore accent.

Love that attention to detail. Something Herc from the wire didn’t do.

The white Baltimore acccent and the black Baltimore accent are very different but distinct.

They took time to actually get down pact the white Baltimore accent.

Love that attention to detail. Something Herc from the wire didn’t do.

The white Baltimore acccent and the black Baltimore accent are very different but distinct.
They round the old spot on Beaumont and Kitmore this episode, good seeing them apartments :pimp:

The boys was really terrorizing northeast :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
I noticed Donut immediately. Portraying Tariq Toure.

Marla Daniels too.

I went to Morgan in the 90's when Baltimore was really wild. I was in and out during this gun task force era. So far, it's been a good watch. Accents are on point. White dude leading the gun team accent was Dundalk-ish in nature lol.

Took me a whole day to realize the young black cop who tried to question the old lady is Dookie grown up :wow: (The old lady is also Lt. Daniels’ wife/ex wife)
1652319939484.png

1652319920591.png

Episode 4 was legit too. Wonder how Jenkins used all that money, he had to have a way to launder
It or was he just copping crabs for cookouts

Last edited:
best episode yet imo...
jenkins wildin to the max...
:lol: "that's just not cool man" after robbing the stripper...
hard to believe maurice ward just kept throwing away the money...

didn't really care how they portrayed the uprising after freddie gray.

Yea the Freddie Gray stuff was all over the place and turned up for Hollywood, but it’s too be expected since this series ain’t really bout that story

Jenkins a wild dude, the way he being portrayed he legit comedy even with being a dikhead …Yo either gon make you shake your head or laugh, no in between :lol:

Back
Top Bottom