Official 02/26/2005 Black/Altitude Green XIII Post

Capitol 1524 will be doing a midnight launch in seattle
On Feb 26th at midnight they will have the black 13's on sale.

Nike Town Seattle, and Capitol 1524 both have 60 pairs for sale.

For my info, I heard that Capitol 1524 and Seattle NikeTown are the only spots getting this shoe.

check out capitol1524.com for more information

boston/providence expressions is supposed to be getting the
altitudes also. i spoke with a manager in providence today!
2/26 is the date also. rockme 11

^^^^^^^^^^ :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
...............you must know something the rest of us don't know................

anyone know if footlockers in queens getting them or modells i really need these kicks also will they be available online?
spend days on kawasakis nights with lewinsky im liek the iceman michael klinkinsky

crazyjays

no footlocker will be gettin em... most likey where the melo IIs were sold are the same places will that will get em... :\
ohwell.gif

esh
nikes fresh out the box . . .​

Quote:
how early can you order them over the internet the morning of the 26th? and how early would you get up to get a pair in size 11.5?

Did you read the original post or any of the replies?? They are ONLY available at select locations, moms and pops stores, urban accounts and select NT's.

Seattle heads whats up on this release? How early are yall getting there? Midnight release??

EDIT

Capitol 1524 will be doing a midnight launch in seattle
On Feb 26th at midnight they will have the black 13's on sale.

Nike Town Seattle, and Capitol 1524 both have 60 pairs for sale.

For my info, I heard that Capitol 1524 and Seattle NikeTown are the only spots getting this shoe.

check out capitol1524.com for more information

Thanks for the info.

How early are yall lining up at NT?
The night I laid my eyes on you, Felt everything around me move, Got nervous when you looked my way, But you knew all the words to say,
And your love slowly moved right in, All this time, oh my love, where you been,Mi,Amore Don't you know, My love I want you so,
Sugar, You make my soul complete, Rapture tastes so sweet.

tee eye ehm i went to shiehks today and ask them since thats where i usually get my kickz at and the worker told me that they prob. wont be getting them.this was at great mall but the guy that was there which was the mexican guy mario i ask him and he said nope only what we have on the calendar for release day but i will keep you bay area head posted late AIRE NACO JR

New York NikeTown - anyone know on any midnight releases for these? let me know, i'd really appreciate it.

i know a few Urban Account stores will be gettin these. walk along Fulton and Fordham Road, you'll catch them. i'm just not willin to pay $225 right now.

Quote:
stop PMSing yall calm down
all people want to know is info. if you don't have anything productive to contribute then quietly excuse yourself |I
tired.gif

BUY.COLLECT.OBSESS

Back
Top Bottom