Official 02/26/2005 Black/Altitude Green XIII Post

^ I aint tryna flame you but the name seems pretty self explanitory to me. :\
ohwell.gif

Say it with me midnight release.

They will be unleashed to the public at midnight (2/26), hence the name midnight release. :wink:
wink.gif

They call me Mr., Pleasebelieveit, believe it please
I put the pump in ya mouth, and help you breath with ease

i work at shiekh's and were not sure if were getting them or not. but we got the melo's last year so yeah. at least 10 people a day come in or call asking about them.

it looks like all the Niketowns are only getting about 60 pairs.

better line up early~~
Need Nike Uptempo 95 white/obsidian

Is it true that stores will be only getting 2 sizes of 14 each. If so i am going to have to sleep outside or wait for someone to come out the store with my size and rob them or they can sell it to me for $180.00-$200.00

Quote:
nyc, any idea if modells or dr jay's gonna get these?

Woooord. I live near Fulton, and there's both of those and FootAction. That'd be ill if I could just roll through there. I'm not feeling a midnight NYC winter campout.
AIM-GOLDENCHILDZ1
EMAIL-BKLYNSFYNEST03@YAHOO.COM
RUNYAKICKS!

We Don't Know You, And We Don't Owe You

the midnite release i can deal with.......it's the getting up early that's gonna be rough....................but no one can give me solid info about which urban accounts in nyc is gonna sell them..........looks like i'm gonna have to ask around at some stores...................

I just came back from a store in brooklyn and I got the black/green's 13 for $250.00.I know I it's a hell of alot But I am trying not to wait in no line from 4:00 am or till store opening on the 26 at niketown nyc.Now I am gonna keep looking to see if I can get another pair cheaper then the price I paid today.I would do $225.00 but not higher.Like I said in some other post's If you picked up sneakers from me in the past year E-mail me at jordans160deep@webtv.net and I will give you the store name and address in the e-mail or better yet if you have my number call me.I am not gonna wear this first pair till I get an extra pair.One more thing this sneakers is the best release of the 13's and that is counting the original's from 1997-1998.They are smoking :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

A portion of the proceeds from the purchase of JORDAN products support educational initiatives.Yeah Right Like Michael Jordans's gambling Habit.

These shoes are okay but they do not look like they were well put together(noticeable glue spots) not to mention they look to shiny, but to each his own. I will wait for the best colorway of the XIII's to be released March 19th.

If a place got the playoffs(blk/red), will they get these?

rockin 'em before i could walk in 'em...

I'll tell what is making this whole thing worse. Sorry *** employess that either don't know stuff, or ain't much help, or just tell you whatever. I have gotten tons of conflicting info from all the sorry stores here. I had to go corportate, FL in Atlanta is not gettng these. Crap o la. Looks like urban stores only here....

Anybody in Philly going to pick these up? I guess I'll have to go early or get left out like when the fiends copped the Melo's like crazy.

Quote:
Anybody know where in philadelphia will carry the altitudes? I really need know.
Probably the same spots that get all the sneaks like this.

what color is the bottom?? cuz on page 8 where there are two pics, the bottom of one is grey/white and the other is black/grey...check it out

Back
Top Bottom