SAD :nerd:
nerd.gif
>:
mad.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif

airmax95one won't be advertising for other stores, Ubiq is his store ......

anywhere in the bmore area getting these?

I can tell already these J's are gonna be a huge pain in the **** to get on 02/26........... >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

FOOTACTION headz/employees...
Are you guys opening early on Saturday?...
called and dude said they wouldnt know till Wednesday...
but do you know...
much appreciated...Thankz, Mark

[/b]​
[/b][/url]​

i think most mall are always open, the doors that is because janitors work @ night and they leave the doors open, i remember this when the XI's first came out.

So how many Nters are going to the Seattle Niketown for the Altitudes? What time are you guys going? Lets get a head count.

We are all going to be there at 9pm.

1. Me
2. Seattle206
3. Andy206
4. Supremedunks
5. ThaSZ
6. Yaopinoy206
7. krazyl3gz

Quote:
yeah select footactions and a lil spot in sawgrass mills mall

once again, any fla nters try and snatch my size 10s, you WILL get a beat down.
Code:
 "Act as if..." -Boiler Room

anywhere in Orange County, California?
aka jwest44

Flow with the master rhymer, as I leave behind the video rapper, you know, the chart climber

1. l Rice Rocket l
2. Seattle206
3. Andy206
4. Supremedunks
5. ThaSZ
6. Yaopinoy206
7. krazyl3gz
8. Shoenewb

im gonna be there.. but dang before i was thinking about getting to seattle niketown at like 6pm, then it changed to 12pm, then 10am... now 9.. dang whatever, im down

Man, Miguel told me that I should be there at 10am. Thats crazy, just for some shoes? I think I should ditch my original plans and just get there when I get out of class, which is 1. Lets see I'm suppose to be there with Ian, Miguel, Robert, Tornfow, Kurt, Marangelo, and Steven(?).
"Kobe Bryant tries so hard to be like MJ its ridiculous"- Magic Johnson

I'm coming down from Vancouver, early friday morning and im
prepared to wait in line all day if i have to, not to just be first in line but for a SIZE 14. It will be mine, oh yes it will be mine. so sorry to dissapoint all you seattle heads with big feet! :tongue:
tongue.gif

I can picture us standing/sitting down on the sidewalks of downtown Seattle. All the business men & women are going to be like "WTF?". :lol:
laugh.gif

"Kobe Bryant tries so hard to be like MJ its ridiculous"- Magic Johnson

Ok so whos going to NTLA and what time are you guys going to be there? I am trying to be there at aroung 1 am or a little after depending on traffic. What is a good time to be there at?

Back
Top Bottom