Official 02/26/2005 Black/Altitude Green XIII Post

this has gotten out of hand now im not sure if ill get my pair im bout to be mad if i dont. if i could i would cut school tomarrow and get there around 12 pm and thats crazy right there. shoe game is gettin out of control for me

Jaimie you already know my sn :lol:
laugh.gif

Quote:
Just had my brother check NTSF this morning. He saw dude with the cooler and 9 other people alread lined up. This is going to be "BANANA'S". People lining up three days in advance with only 60 pairs at NTSF (Not sure if that is the correct number, just the number that has been floating around NT). I feel riots and people getting jumped all over again, ah just like the cool grey days. This is going to be fun to read about after Saturday.

Thats dedication right their a little crazy but damn, I love me a nice pair of jays just as much as the next nter but i couldn't camp out for 2 days thats a long time, what if you have to take a solid or something but hey do what you gotto do. I will be getting two of these one to rock and one to shrink wrap and add to my currentyl minture collection. Damn the release of these are crazy, just think about it if 10 people are camping out for 2 1/2 days whats going to happen when the flints come out
Rap Roy Jones King Of The Ring, **** Hate Me They Want My Ding-A-ling In A Sling

jumpman23j - theres parking in the back on NT but i think they closed @ 8, also on rodeo st. but you got to pay the 75cents for every 15 min

Im not sure if im going to NTLA, probably end up going to FA @ northridge

If i got to NTLA ill probably be there between 11pm-11:45 not sure yet

so has anyone ever bought shoes and walked to the back of the line and sold them for 100 bucks more? does it work?

Aim- Aubz IX
Email- Boughettopnoi@yahoo.com

Quote:
DC/MD/VA there will be a chat room at 8 on the altitudes. So whoever wants to join just leave ur s/n and i'll send u an invite

Six4impalaballa

I gots AOL
WANTED::: Any Bo Jackson in a size 12. Especially OLDER Air Trainer SC's.

You Know he was POUNDING his invisible meat to that costume! ~The MONARCH~!!

anyone that wants to talk about altitudes im me at poofyo101 and ill send u an invite to a new room

LADeuce3 invite me to the chat.
"cause u got the strong man face" Shuman15
They in love like the 14th of February. Play em like April 1st right before they slide off. It could be March 2nd sound like July 4th.

seattle people......

how crazy is the hype there?
i was plannin on comin down from vancouver...
is it worth my trip?

lemme guess...line up already :tongue:
"It's not what you drive, it's what drives you..."
-M. Jordan

flipfrog, not worth it... i go to UW and am debatin whether i am gonna "CAMP OUT"
The Only Way To Keep Ya Kickz Clean, Is To Keep Them In the Box...

So is there any store in the south bay getting them other than the one of each size thing at Shoe palace?
I'm the man you think you are.... If you want to know what I'll do, figure out what you'll do. I'll do the same thing--only more of it.
-Malcolm X,

not sure if there are any MI heads looking for them but the footaction in northland is suppose to get them. just a heads up.

Back
Top Bottom