Official 02/26/2005 Black/Altitude Green XIII Post

Quote:
>D thought we didnt get them

Thought wrong. They were definitely there along with spots downtown in 5 points in the morning AND like 3 FootActions.

Free: "We're gonna flip a coin to see whose video plays first! Dre, what you callin'?"
Dre: "I want heads."
Big Boi: "I want some head too."​

I probably shouldn't have said anything. The one shop that is confirmed doesn't want to be flooded with calls. Everyone will know where it is before they go on sale. I wont be buying any so don't worry.

ROCKME11, ANY SPOTS IN RHODE ISLAND NOT GET THEM YET AND RELEASING ON WEDNESDAY, I'M IN WEST WARWICK LOOKING FOR A HOOKUP. THANKS

I advise all people that are gonne try a get these on
March 1st first please don't post here and just private message/email each other...

woke up at about 7:45 am, got up n headed to the local shiek. i get there at about 8:10 am and there is just one other girl there. i chop it up for a minute with her when these two guys come in wearin spacejams and nubuck 12s. we wait will about 9:45 and there must be about like 14 people there. we were all talkin n stuff and im like man we just gotta get in line and im like she was first, i was second, blah blah blah. so everything is koo, the line is set up. then the lady from footlocker comes over and says shiek isnt gettin em. we kinda bursh is off cuz some people said the same so we would leave. then at 9:50 am the shiek worker comes in..the convo goes like this:

Worker: hey
us: damn finally
Worker: what you guys doing?
us: waiting for shoes:
Worker:which ones?
Us: jordan 13s
Worker: oh we didnt get em

i was like hella nah

i bounced to the other lil sneaker store in the mall and they had a sign that said "we didnt get jordan 13s"

i left and i just went to pick uo gran turismo 4 and now im at the house

HELPPPPP ME FAM. THIS IS THE 1ST RELEASE I EVER EXPERIENCED WITH MY NEW DAY TIME JOB. I CAN'T BELIEVE I MISSED OUT. IF I AIN'T HAVE THIS NEW JOB I WOULD OF BEEN ONE OF THEM WHO WAS OUT THERE SINCE 5:00. BUT FO REAL LISTEN UP I'M IN SOUTH FLORIDA. IS THERE ANYBODY WHO KNOW OF A STORE WHO STILL HAVE THEM. THE ONLY REASON WHY I'M ACTUALLY STILL TRYIN IS BECAUSE I WEAR A SIZE 13 AND I CAN FIT A 12. SO I'M CONVINCED IN MY MIND THAT THERE IS STILL A COUPLE FLOATING AROUND IN SOME STORE SOMEWHERE....... SO MY FELLOW FLORIDA NTERS, PLEASE HELP. THE 13 ARE MY GRAILS AND I PROMISED MYSELF TO GET EM ALL (EVEN THE WOMENS) help..........A MODELLS ANYWHERE THAT SHIP OUT OF STATE WOULD BE FINE TOO JUST SUPPLY THE NUMBER. help
I never keep my enemies close, cause I got a perfect view of em in my scope. Thats close enough

Been so busy but finally here's my story on how me and wholelottofgame copped ours.

First off all week my homie cristian aka to NTer's as wholelottofgame was hounding me to camp out with him at NTLA but I refused because I knew 98% of the FA that were getting the alt's. So finally I convince him not to go and to just go to FA at cerritos mall. he told me that he was there at 12 or 1am and the mobile security told him(and his brother) he was tresspassing. well he shakes the spot to return at 4am only to find a line but it wasz long. so they line up correctly and wait. security comes(now a woman) back and tells all of them they are tresspassing and if they don't move away she will call the cops. well no one moves and 3 mins later here comes 4 cars of the po po. as they make every one move away the security lady starts a new line and my boy falls from 6-10th in line to 50 or 60.

I woke at at 4am to get ready and i leave at 4:15 and go to cerritos only to find a line. I find my boy and he tells me what happened and that they are only getting 72 pair. i look at the line again and get hella pissed. I meet this other guy and he's a FA employee. He tells me this other Fa is getting them which I already knew about. So being curious i follow the line inside and my boy calls my cell and say that they only have 58 pair because they took 14 pair for their employees. So i tell him i'm shaking the spot and i decide to bounce to the westside. FA on centinnella ave is where i went, for those LA heads over by Magic Johnson TGIF. This is the the guy i met was telling me about and he said that his homie was there and there was a total of 2-3 people inb line. So i hit the frwy doing 90-95 hoping not to get a speeding ticket. that's 3 frwy's 605-105-405 frwy. I get there and only 4 people are there still :wow:
eek.gif
. I talk to them and my cell rings it's wholelottofgame, i tell him it's only 4 people including me. now he wants directions. as i give him directions the guy i met at cerritos pulls up.

So. 25 mins later my boy pulls up and is happy because they are 8 and 9 in line. everyone their is super cool and we all laugh as we exchange stories. finally at 9am the store manager arrives and he says he got only a few. he comes out with a list of sz's which totals 12 pair. he goes down the line and he ask for sz's. me and my boy wear the same sz but the store only have 1 8.5 so my boy takes a 10.5 by then more people show and now are disappointed because they are sold out. Sorry for the long story but I got mine. :D
happy.gif
:D
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

My boy is looking to trade his 10.5 for a 8.5 or 9 so holla at me for him or hit him on aim his contact is wholelottofgame07
WATTS, C.A. HOME OF THE C'S AND B'S

GET AT ME - djkaos23@yahoo.com

AIM - djkaos234512

Did they have the Tees. When I went and got my 3 pairs from them earlier in the week the clothing wasnt in.. Did they have it on Saturday.

I LOVE NIKEWIZ, IM READIN ALL THESE HORROR STORIES AND MY ALT'S GOT SHIPPED TO MY DOOR. WOW U SERIOUSLY ARE THE MAN
144 pairs since 1996-2/25/05

latest J's :
1- OG bred XI's
2- red xvii VNDS
3- altitudes XIII

Back
Top Bottom