Official: 03.15.09 Dallas Mavericks @ Los Angeles Lakers 12:30PM PST on ABC

Los Angeles

formerly bright nikes
This should be a good game, the Mavs coming off an embarrassing loss versus the Warriors will come out hoping to pull out a W.

I expect a big game from Lamar and the "bench mob" to find its stride again.

I feel sorry for Derek Fisher tryna guard Devin Harris, ahhh wait n/m
laugh.gif

Let's go Lakeshow!

laugh.gif
at Bright just making Dallas fans curl up in the fetal positionthinking about what Devin would do to Derek Fisher.
laugh.gif

Don't worry guys, I'm sure Kidd will get at least 8 or 9 points.

This is kind of a big game, we could face these guys in the first round, would be good for us to beat them down, not let them think they have a chance oranything. Maybe we should wear Warrior jersey's. That oughta make em pee down their legs.
laugh.gif

Kobe and Dirk usually put on a good show against each others teams, I expect the same here.

We are easily the worst 52-13 team in the league. Let's get this.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

We are easily the worst BEST 52-13 team in the league. Let's get this.
pimp.gif

....and yeah its going to take a team effort to stop Devin Harris

Originally Posted by Kookcle

Originally Posted by CP1708

We are easily the worst BEST 52-13 team in the league. Let's get this.
pimp.gif

....and yeah its going to take a team effort to stop Devin Harris

Uuuhhh.......my man, come here for a sec........

*whisper voice*
Worst 52-13 is a thing I been doin since we were like 9-1, it seems to be working, leave it alone.
wink.gif

And ummmm

You do know Devin is out in Jersey now right?
nerd.gif
We don't need ateam effort to stop him, until we actually play his team.

*end whisper voice*

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

**Whisper voice sign language**
i didnt know about that little streak you got with that phrase ..good to know

P.S. might want to get some new batteries cause your sarcasm detector is not working

**ends sign language***

tongue.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kookcle

**Whisper voice sign language**
i didnt know about that little streak you got with that phrase ..good to know

P.S. might want to get some new batteries cause your sarcasm detector is not working

**ends sign language***

tongue.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
, i was wonderin why he felt da need to explain that Harris is in NJ, that'sknown!
laugh.gif

LMAO @ "sign language" and the sarcasm detector pic!!

But yea it should be a good game, considerin the possible playoff picture (but it looks like Denver could end up 8th pretty soon the way they've beenplaying)..but i expect LA to beat down on Dallas for real and as CP1708 said:

making Dallas fans curl up in the fetal position
cuz thats exacly what they're gonna do when playoff time comes......its amazing that J-Kidd was brought in for mental tougness but this teamstill seems to shroud itself with its "softy" facade. Devean George will probably be wishing he was lounging on the other bench instead!

Definitely not a Lakers fan but this is a big win for them, Mavs not even really having a chance with Josh Howard out or unless LA shoots something like 25-30%for the game....whichhhhh is highly unlikely

I'll change the "fetal position" curl up to another image of a dog sheepishly walking away with its tail between its legs after losing abattle...sorry Mr. Cuban and Mavs fans

Kobe has to score 60 or 70 tomorrow if he really wants to be in that MVP picture, LeBRON and Wade doing their thing it's Kobe's turn now...

Gettin homecourt advantage is more important right now than being on MVP race..

I prefer a blowout so gasol and Kobe can rest..

Go Lakers!

Originally Posted by Shpat

Kobe has to score 60 or 70 tomorrow if he really wants to be in that MVP picture, LeBRON and Wade doing their thing it's Kobe's turn now...
indifferent.gif

Kobe needs to take between 18-24 shots at the most. No need for him to score that many points
indifferent.gif

Lakers need to handle their business and get the W tomorrow. Got to stay up on the Cavs for best record and home court advantage for the entire playoffs.

Lakers should take this by at least 12 .

LOL I could care less about the MVP discussion...but if dudes really wanna go there, dropping 31 in the second half against the Rockets (who has arguably the 2best perimeter defenders in the L) then following that up by clinching the W against the Spurs is MVP worthy in my book.

But back to more important matters, I hope they don't come out sluggish in this one. I hope they jump on them early like they did to SA.

They shouldn't, but I wouldn't be shocked if the Mavs win tomorrow. Dirk and Jet, especially Dirk though have been super clutch lately

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

They shouldn't, but I wouldn't be shocked if the Mavs win tomorrow. Dirk and Jet, especially Dirk though have been super clutch lately
I hate that since this will be the first round match up. Things could be worse I suppose, like matching up with the Blazers
frown.gif

This game isn't gonna be close...

It doesn't matter how good Dirk and JET have been, the rest of the team sucks and they aren't tough enough to go on the road and beat great teams...

Lakers/Mavs games are always close, I expect Kobe to have a big game 40+ and Dirk to play well also. We'll win based on whether Odom shows up or not.

Back
Top Bottom