Official: 03.15.09 Dallas Mavericks @ Los Angeles Lakers 12:30PM PST on ABC

i am depressed...

I hate to say this, and I will probably never forgive myself for saying this....

but go warriors...

Originally Posted by JD617

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

This will be a very entertaining playoff series if the standings stay like they are now.

Ehh. I don't see it going past 5 games.
I didn't say it would be long. Lakers/Mavs always have close games like today that are fun to watch.

Mavs biggest problem is they have no true post players who like to bang inside. Dirk is a 7 footer who like to shoot jumpers and fade away shots. Dampier
laugh.gif
is not even good for shot bloclking and rebounding like he was earlier in his career. Brandon Bass has no post up move and looks for the 15 foot jumper most ofthe time.

Cuban should blow up this team and start over. Get rid of that cancer Josh Howard, don't resign the aging Jason Kidd. Keep and build the team around Dirk .

Originally Posted by Kidskillz858

Mavs biggest problem is they have no true post players who like to bang inside. Dirk is a 7 footer who like to shoot jumpers and fade away shots. Dampier
laugh.gif
is not even good for shot bloclking and rebounding like he was earlier in his career. Brandon Bass has no post up move and looks for the 15 foot jumper most of the time.

Cuban should blow up this team and start over. Get rid of that cancer Josh Howard, don't resign the aging Jason Kidd. Keep and build the team around Dirk .

Sad thing is...neither do we!

Also...theyve been building around Dirk for the last 8686985 years...its time to get rid of everybody and start over.

It was Kobe's intelligence towards the end that had a big impact. the bench didn't know how to attack the zone and were just swinging the ball aroundthe perimeter then settling for a jumpshot, when Kobe got into the game he was trying to find a way to attack the zone, not just by penetrating, but by lookingfor Pau in the post or looking for a cutter that then put pressure on the zone and forced them to move around and open things up for the Lakers, mainly Ariza.

I really think the bench is trying to do to much and not playing within themselves like they did last year. Just play to your strengths.

LOL typical Mavs. Knew we would come back. Nice to see trevor killing it and Kobe sealing the deal
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Kidskillz858

laugh.gif
is not even good for shot bloclking and rebounding like he was earlier in his career. Brandon Bass has no post up move and looks for the 15 foot jumper most of the time.

not only they dont have post players, they have no slashers. they only take jump shots

dirk plays like he has no testosterone, the mavs game is very stale compared to other good teams.

0 point and 4 turnover for walton and 1-6 with terrible d for vujacic

how about replacing these dudes with morrison and brown for a bit for defensive purposes at least

I really think we should give Morrison and Brown some more burn
especially before the playoffs, see what they can do for us in case we really need them

Well, Michael Cooper said he wants Morrison in the starting lineup
laugh.gif

Phil should give Adam and Brown minutes, just in case they're what the bench needs.

Boy the machine is BROKEN....

He may be a liability in the playoffs.

As far as Farmar and Walton go, IMO I didn't think they did that bad. They had moments where I questioned how they made it in the NBA, but overall itwasn't that bad. We won the game.

All I know is I would rather see the Mavs then the Blazers...

I am looking forward to the April 10th game. There is an article in the LA times about the Blazers and the Laker and how people up in Portland are still saltyabout the foul.

Originally Posted by knightngale

how about replacing these dudes with morrison and brown for a bit for defensive purposes at least
You know, I agree with you 100%.

we gotta get walton on the bench permanently and give brown and morrison his minutes
i think that they can help us out a lot

I agree with you on the Machine. He never recovered from the ankle injury in the pre-season and is really pressing. He really doesn't look comfortablebehind the line. He seems to look better coming off the dribble hitting those 20' shots. As for Farmar he seems to look like he's entitled. I hatewhen he complains on every call. He should shut his mouth and play hard. Walton, he had a bad game, he has more upside that downside.

Originally Posted by knightngale

so you want to replace bad defense with terrible defense and off shooting for bad shooting?
People just need to stop. Ariza is gonna get more and more minutes as the Lakers go along and Sasha's shooting will return. Its all about confidence andI believe it will return to Sasha. Also don't forget, in the playoffs, rotations are cut down even more and starters play more minutes, so don'tpanic.

Originally Posted by tupac003

I am looking forward to the April 10th game. There is an article in the LA times about the Blazers and the Laker and how people up in Portland are still salty about the foul.

nerd.gif

Been sayin..........

Ya'll don't listen........
laugh.gif

Good win yesterday. I hope Dallas does leapfrog the Blazers. I would LOVE to have Portland in the first round again.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom