Official: 04/08/2010 Los Angeles Lakers @ Denver Nuggets 7:30PM PST TNT

Lets do it Lakeshow.

this would be the perfect game to get out of this funk, and beating the nuggets in denver is always nice.
pimp.gif

lakers by a few, or nuggets with the blowout.

bright...were in denver tonight

now on to the game...were probably gonna get blown out again...denver is out to prove theyre a much better team than us and show they are a threat to us...crowd is gonna be extra pumped up just like everytime we come into any town

with that said GO LAKERS!

Dear Lakers

I'm a longtime Laker fan and your play in recent weeks has disgusted me, enough to the point where another tv remote almost became a victim due to your hideous play.

Please step it up tonight and beat the Denver Nuggets so that you stop looking like a bunch of confused pansies and proceed to go into the playoffs playing with some balls.

Sincerely, Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers/ Lakersmets49ers

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Dear Lakers

I'm a longtime Laker fan and your play in recent weeks has disgusted me, enough to the point where another tv remote almost became a victim due to your hideous play.

Please step it up tonight and beat the Denver Nuggets so that you stop looking like a bunch of confused pansies and proceed to go into the playoffs playing with some balls.

Sincerely, Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers/ Lakersmets49ers
co-sign

Lets get this going 3 hours before tip off, cmon Lakers, get it done. Kobe, please start performing like you know how to, this 27% is horendous so I hope your finger is shot up with cortizone haha

idk what to expect for the game tonight, especially since we have the #1 seed in the west locked up, and phil said he wouldn't show his "full hand," or some #$%^ like that

i want us to win this game badly. not just because we have been down as of late, but i just hate losing in denver.

dont want us to get whooped on a nationally televised game again.

Bright with the game thread.
pimp.gif

This game means too much to say it doesn't, if the Lakers show up tonight, I will be a happy man this week.

Originally Posted by TheGreekGangsta

i want us to win this game badly. not just because we have been down as of late, but i just hate losing in denver.

dont want us to get whooped on a nationally televised game again.

I really dont like JR Smith, he pisses me off soooo bad and Birdman whenever he swats Pau or LO does his wing waving thing...hope Chauncey doesnt hit 9 3's today.

Kobe sitting out?

hopefully they can at least keep it close, with a chance to win in the last 5 min

My friend is pissed because he bet against the Lakers and Kobe isn't playing. And no, there's not a mistake in that sentence.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom