Official 07-08 La Liga Thread (Barcelona sign Seydou Keita)

R.I.P.

I woke up in the middle of the night breathing hard and I thought of him. These things bother me. How do you explain these kind of tragedies? It's unfair.

KOBE TO NYK
NO JEAN SHORTS ALLOWED​

R.I.P, This is a very tragic situation.
My deepest condolences to his family, and friends..

as a form of Mourning.. Real Madrid has suspended the Bernabeu Trophy match vs Sporting Lisbon which was scheduled to be played tomorrow (8/29).

Quote:
In light of the death of Sevilla player Antonio Puerta, the Board of Directors of Real Madrid has decided to suspend tomorrow's Santiago Bernabu Trophy match against Sporting Clube Portugal. Real Madrid wishes to express its condolences and heart-felt sorrow to Antonio Puerta's family, as well as to Sevilla FC and its fans.
REAL MADRID

:wow:
eek.gif
:frown:
frown.gif

Tchau!

damn when i watched the game, and he was able to walk off the pitch i thought nothing of it. so sad

r.i.p. the good die young.
F.C.BARCELONA
*1929*1945*1948*1949*1952*1953*1959*1960*1974*1985*1991*1992*1993*1994*1998*1999*2005*2006​

damn rip. at least he spent some of his last moments on the pitch.

www.myspace.com/JAPEsBeats​

Yeah at 22.. how does it happen?

Fit athletes dying of heart-attacks.. its probably a freak situation?

How did Barca draw? I just bought my FCB jersey and look what happens!
vamos argentina
F.C.BARCELONA

Yup! I'll be watching the game - dont know if its going to be televised live, but it will be my first opportunity to see them play for the first time this year.
vamos argentina
F.C.BARCELONA

Quote:
Vamos Atletico. I would give my index finger if we could somehow land Juan Roman Riquelme..Oh well, lets go Atletico.
Ready to give up that Index finger?
REAL MADRID

Mancini fielded a crap Inter..

Goalkeepers: Enrico Alfonso, Francesco Toldo.

Defenders: Nicolas Burdisso, Cesar, Cristian Chivu, Dennis Esposito* (born in 1988 ) , Ivan Fatic* (1988 ) , Marco Filippini* (1988 ) , Nelson Rivas.

Midfielders: Esteban Cambiasso, Luis Jimenez, Attila Filkor* (1988 ) ; Ibrahim Maaroufi* (1989 ), Daniele Pedrelli* (1988 ) , Pel, Santiago Solari;

Strikers: Adriano, Mario Barwuah Balotelli (1990*), Hernan Crespo, Alvaro Recoba.

what a shot by Yaya though.. lol
REAL MADRID

Gio!!!
:pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM XBOX360
.::GT=Iron E ManI::.
THE JOKER GANG X CHICAGOCUBS X ANGELSBASEBALL
*THE HITMAN* *TRUE FAN* *BAND WAGONER*​

Yeah I know I'm late but watching these tribute videos on youtube is making me sad. RIP Antonio |I
tired.gif
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch
"A bosss salary isnt just about money. Its about perks. For example, every year I get a $100 gas card. Cant put a price on that."-Michael Scott

Barca beat Inter 5-0, but they lost one.

Samuel Eto'o suffered suffered a partial tear of a tendon in his right thigh. Hes expected to be out for.. 2 months. Thus, Thierry Henry to the starting lineup.

Now, we know why he was purchased.
REAL MADRID

RIP....I knew there was something odd the second it happened, but could have never imagined he would die from the incident....same thing happened to one of my classmates in high school while playing basketball

sucks to hear eto is out for 2 months....i guess they wont shop around gudjohnsen just yet....wish they would have kept el conejito instead of shipping him to madrid

TEAM SF GIANTS
TEAM WARRIORS
]
F.C.BARCELOEzCode Parsing Error: color=#170075 face=BRITANNIC BOLD siz

Wow so Henry/GDS battle for Eto'os spot?

Giovanni is excelling well.. and just to think Messi was in the same sort of position a year or 2 back is crazy.
Gio looks like a mini R10 too haha
vamos argentina
F.C.BARCELONA

the barca vs inter game will be on telemundo this saturday (tommorow) @ 2 p.m. EST
TEAM ARSENAL
F.C.BARCELONA
*1929*1945*1948*1949*1952*1953*1959*1960*1974*1985*1991*1992*1993*1994*1998*1999*2005*2006​

Transfer Deadline has passed.. no big names on the move.. Alves stays with Sevilla for now, Riquelme's move to Atletico was NOT completed. It is rumored that Alves turned down the pressure to force a move after the passing of Antonio Puerta. The tragedy motivated the Brasilian to make peace with Sevilla President Del Nido. He will want to leave after this season. As far as Riquelme.. Atletico's 3 Non-EU spots were already filled, they had to clear a spot for Riquelme thus the deal was left incomplete.

Also, "LA BESTIA" Julio Baptista (Real Madrid) stays put.

Thiago Motta signs with Atletico from FC Barcelona. 2 Million transfer fee. 1 year deal.
triggered this move
Peter Luccin signs with Real Zaragoza from Atletico. Similiar price.
triggered this move
REAL MADRID

i've seen henry play a few times in the pre-season, and this is the first time he seemed comfortable in his new uniform (against inter), taking on multiple defenders as well as setting up others. once he gets in form, the rest of the league is in trouble, i really don't think alot of defenses in la liga will be able to contain him (especially considering he won't be playing a lone striker like he did with arsenal, as well as having that physical style of play he brings from the premiership).

on a side note yaya toure and giovani look like the real deal
The kids better buy my rookie card now
Cause after this year the price ain't comin down

damnnnnnnnnnnit i missed it.
is there any chance they will be playing it again?

www.myspace.com/JAPEsBeats​

Back
Top Bottom