Official: 11/3 Sacramento Kings @ Dallas Mavericks Thread

Hopefully Devin Harris will play, and Josh Howard WILL play tonight.

Home opener, no way we lose tonight. Mavs by 15.

DALLAS MAVERICKS
Charging into the Playoffs​
Ager, Barea, Buckner, Croshere, Dampier, Diop, George, Harris, Howard, Ilunga-Mbenga, Mensah-Bonsu, Nowitzki, Stackhouse, Terry​

Devin is out until at least Monday, I think...

I hope someone takes a cheap shot at Brad Miller, though. Dude needs to get his.
TEAMCOWBOYS
Winning is the only option...

Trust the Mavs don't want it with Miller and Moore... Ya'll better hope Artest is not present in street clothes tonight....

Quote:
Home opener, no way we lose tonight.
:lol:
laugh.gif
Out

Unless Rush Street Reggie himself suits up, Mavs by 25
Team49ers/CalBears
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Nasty Nate wants your cocktail...fruit!​

Good lookin out YBD, going to watch on League Pass, but not everyone has it so sure it'll be helpful to a lotta people.
DALLAS MAVERICKS
Ager, Barea, Buckner, Croshere, Dampier, Diop, George, Harris, Howard, Ilunga-Mbenga, Mensah-Bonsu, Nowitzki, Stackhouse, Terry​

JJ Barea starting? :nerd:
nerd.gif

Wow.

I guess Avery REALLY likes JET off the bench,

Kings don't want none of JJ Barea, :lol:
laugh.gif
DALLAS MAVERICKS
Charging into the Playoffs

why the hell is JJ Barea starting? :lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
Lets go Bulls, UCLA,Dodgers and Cowboys!
TEAMCOWBOYS

Because Avery likes JET off the bench as quick offense.

And

Harris is out until monday, but Lil dude JJ has 10 points.. :pimp:
pimp.gif
DALLAS MAVERICKS

Man this dude Jose Barea has proving me wrong. Granted it's 2 games, but I made a bet he wouldn't get 40 this whole season. He's gonna have that by like Wednesday :lol:
laugh.gif
ed with 40 and son was so homertastic he spotted 460pts and took 500)

Barea is proving EVERYONE wrong tonight.... Dude is proving he deserves PT this year.

I know we're doing really well tonight, but the defense on Kevin Martin is upsetting.

Mavericks on pace for 130 tonight... :lol:
laugh.gif
DALLAS MAVERICKS

17 pts on 6/7 shooting in the first half.

Kings big men are worthless, but they're racially ambigious wings are hoopin though. They should just stick with Garcia and Martin, along with Douby, Salmons, and Watkins.

18 for Dirk on 7/8

Quote:
they're racially ambigious wings are hoopin though.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
DALLAS MAVERICKS

Quote:
racially ambigious wings are hoopin
laugh.gif
Martin is a baller. 8-8 from the free throw line in the first half? Guard the guy. But truthfully, without Mike Bibby and Ron Artest, the Kings with the team they have now is probably the worst in the league right there with the Sixers and Timberwolves. They've gotten down by 20 three games in a row now...I wouldn't be surprised if they don't win a single game until Ron Artest comes back.

They're should be their

Barea is out there thinking he's Steve Nash, son even laying down on the baseline right now :lol:
laugh.gif
But how bout that call? First time they even got it right on the pumpfake, jump into you and called it an offensive foul

What a great game, Salmons my newest pickup shooting well, Josh Howard doing great, and we're doing well as a team. Go mavs.. :smile:
smile.gif
DALLAS MAVERICKS

Sac looks terrible. And I truly don't see a good enough future with these young guys. They need to pool together their vets and trade for one or two more young pieces.

Mavericks with 24 assists right now, this is good. Anytime they get 20+ assists in a game is great news

Barea is so nice, I'm starting to think this guy can SPLIT the minutes with Harris, these two could be a nice duo. He's just simply KILLING the Kings. 25 points in 11 shots, but it's hard to tell when there isn't a good defensive guard on him.
DALLAS MAVERICKS

We need more Hassell, less Eddie Jones. Hassell is really shooting that mid-range jumper well. I ain't trying to see EJ brick every three point shot he gets

Quote:
I ain't trying to see EJ brick every three point shot he gets
DALLAS MAVERICKS

Good win tonight, strong game by pretty much everyone... My rundown of the game..

-Kings big men were irrelevant, but we did a pisspoor job defending their wingmen.
-Salmons, Garcia, and Martin couldn't be stopped,
-Bass played with good intensity, showed he deserved some PT.
-JET and Stack were great off the bench tonight.
-Hassell needs more PT,Jones needs less.
-Barea needs to get at least 10 minutes a game, 9/11, perfrect from three, 5 assists, career game for him.
-Howard proves he's second best player on this team, shot well, 10/17, got the line, grabbed boards, did a good job handling the ball.
-Diop was decent, even hit a jumpshot.. :lol:
laugh.gif

-Fazekas shows that he doesn't deserve a single minute, ever.
-I'm a Nowitness now... :lol:
laugh.gif
9/11, 7 rebounds, an all around beautiful game for Dirk.

I'm pleased, SHUGHES, where you at? :wink:
wink.gif
laugh.gif
DALLAS MAVERICKS

Back
Top Bottom