Official 12/20: Minnesota Vikings (11-2) at Carolina Panthers (5-8) SNF Game Thread

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Vikings suck. Yet another year my former beloved Eagles trounce them in the playoffs. Man oh man, FIRE BRAD CHILDRESS WE %+@%#%# PUNT WITH 7 MINUTES LEFT IN THE FOURTH DOWN BY 12???!!?!!??!?!?!??!?!!??!??!?!!?!??!!!?!!??!?!!?!?!?!??!!?!??!?!!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my two fav teams this yr is the vikings and the eagles (Percy & Vick...i'm virginia bias.lol)....Vikings don't suck when they actually come toplay, but I can't see them beating the eagles either. D. jackson and Trent cole would pick them apart more than Smith and Peppers did tonight.

anyone notice Carolina didn't let Percy have a chance to run on returns? smart move

Matt Moore
pimp.gif

Happy to see another Oregon State product out there doing their thing. For those of you saying he is garbage, this is the way he played in college, he justwent to a school that didn't get much coverage.

Thank you Vikings for officially making us your +!*@% in 2009. Three strikes, we're out.
smh.gif

Matt Moore is garbage.

maybe u aint seen him play other NFL games besides this one

but he is not good at all.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Matt Moore is garbage.

maybe u aint seen him play other NFL games besides this one

but he is not good at all.
I have, but he hasn't really played in all that many games. Also I am a bit biased, as he went to my school. He is better than Delhommethough I can tell you that much.

Originally Posted by Statis22

Word is Childress tried to bench Favre in the 3rd and Favre refused to come out.

Why? Favre wasn't really doing that bad statistically at that point

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Word is Childress tried to bench Favre in the 3rd and Favre refused to come out.

The game was over.

damn i didn't even watch the game, but i enjoyed how empty the roads and stores were during the game
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

went that bad for the vikes?

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

The game was over.

...the third ended with the vikings up 7-6

Back
Top Bottom