Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

04275B34-F4B0-4EAC-99AC-AD419350C4B0.jpeg

After watching the last dance and seeing how Jordan was mentally and physically exhausted I don’t even believe he was hung over or food poisoned. He just looked like someone that was tired of his job and needed a break😂

I watched that game live as it happened. They said that night "Flu Like Symptoms". There was never a confirmation to it being the actual Flu. The one thing you did know was he looked and felt terrible. MJ was known for doing a lot of things the night before or even on game day. But for a guy who was that crazy about winning ball games, I find it hard to believe he would get bombed the night before. Was he sick? Yeah, no question. It gets entertaining to read why though.

I watched that game live as it happened. They said that night "Flu Like Symptoms". There was never a confirmation to it being the actual Flu. The one thing you did know was he looked and felt terrible. MJ was known for doing a lot of things the night before or even on game day. But for a guy who was that crazy about winning ball games, I find it hard to believe he would get bombed the night before. Was he sick? Yeah, no question. It gets entertaining to read why though.

There’s no way I’ll ever even remotely believe he was hung over and that’s why he looked/ felt that way. It’s like, let me get this straight: A guy who lived to win championships, who in his entire career before then had never displayed any on-court evidence that he would get trashed the night prior to ANY game, suddenly decided one night in Utah—during the FINALS—to get so bombed he could barely stand up straight the next night? Yeah, makes a lot of sense :lol:

There’s no way I’ll ever even remotely believe he was hung over and that’s why he looked/ felt that way. It’s like, let me get this straight: A guy who lived to win championships, who in his entire career before then had never displayed any on-court evidence that he would get trashed the night prior to ANY game, suddenly decided one night in Utah—during the FINALS—to get so bombed he could barely stand up straight the next night? Yeah, makes a lot of sense :lol:
Facts… been to Utah plenty and the night light scene isn’t exactly what you call poppin… I mean it’s ain’t like I was looking for it but you know what I mean lol… I can only imagine what it was like back when he played there in 97 🤣🤣🤣

It’s not like there weren’t other instances of him staying up all night gambling+partying before playoff games lol.. That’s a known fact. Other players have talked about drinking with him while golfing BEFORE games.

In my mind hangover/stayed up all night is a strong possibility. I believe several of his teammates or other players have said that or suggested it. The pizza story is clearly made up 100% either way 🤷‍♂️

Yeah the hangover story was put out by Bronsexual talking heads. If he was truly hungover my mans would have been disoriented and it would literally hurt to stand, or at least those are my hangover symptoms lol. Also a hangover never caused me to develop a fever or required me to need an iv. It's the flu or food poisoning based on the symptoms. Bronsexuals been trying everything they can to make MJ look like a villain from a movie. The things these dudes have said since the last dance dropped is hilarious.

It’s not like there weren’t other instances of him staying up all night gambling+partying before playoff games lol.. That’s a known fact. Other players have talked about drinking with him while golfing BEFORE games.

In my mind hangover/stayed up all night is a strong possibility. I believe several of his teammates or other players have said that or suggested it. The pizza story is clearly made up 100% either way 🤷‍♂️

I actually see that as even more evidence that’s not what his problem was in the Utah game. Dude would go out gambling till 1-2 AM and drop 30-40 the next night. Like he did to mass controversy and reporting before that Knicks playoff game. Endless stories of him golfing all day and busting people that same night. And as ozboi ozboi said, there’s eff all to do in Salt Lake City. I’ve been there. It’s a long way from being in NYC or Atlantic City. You ain’t staying out till 3am in Utah even if you want to, especially in 1997 :rofl:

An IV infusion, which he supposedly got, would have pretty much cured the hangover within an hour. GI distress from food poisoning, whether pizza or bad Chinese food seems to fit the symptoms, onset, and duration best.

As for nothing to do in Utah, that's very true. But Vegas is only a 45min plane ride away.

An IV infusion, which he supposedly got, would have pretty much cured the hangover within an hour. GI distress from food poisoning, whether pizza or bad Chinese food seems to fit the symptoms, onset, and duration best.

As for nothing to do in Utah, that's very true. But Vegas is only a 45min plane ride away.

I’ve been hungover a billion times 🤣
I’ve had food poisoning three times.
I can’t recall my hangovers but I can recite the details and causes of my food poisoning to this day, and the first time was in 1992. (Bad frozen and then microwaved burrito from Sam’s Club or one of those Costco-type stores back then.)
The former, like you say, is something you can overcome, especially with 10-12 hours of sleep (which he could’ve got) and especially an IV. The latter is like being in a car wreck.
I’m not buying big conspiracy theories about Mike doing something heinously irresponsible the night before that game. Everything about his body language and face/eyes says food poisoning. Dude ain’t that great of an actor.

OG shape and quality nothing less.
It should feel and look like a premium leather good.
Had these 2016s for a spell and did like the leather and overall shape, wasnt as bad as other entries. Definitely the best take on the BlacknReds.

OG shape and quality nothing less.
It should feel and look like a premium leather good.
Had these 2016s for a spell and did like the leather and overall shape, wasnt as bad as other entries. Definitely the best take on the BlacknReds.
The 2003 retro's were much much better as far a s leather. Even the Zoom Air was much responsive.

Don't get me wrong, the 2016's are good for sure, but the leather on the 03's was just better. The red on the 16's are prominent to the Og's, though

The 2003 retro's were much much better as far a s leather. Even the Zoom Air was much responsive.

Don't get me wrong, the 2016's are good for sure, but the leather on the 03's was just better. The red on the 16's are prominent to the Og's, though
Early 2000s were trash imo.
Never shared rose tinted glass opinions majority have of early 2000 releases.
Ok period of time but horrid retros, id stick with 2016s if having to chose.

Can’t speak of the 2003s Pizza Games coz I was deployed to Iraq so I didn’t have a chance to cop sneakers but the my 2016 Pizza Games are awesome, toe box is a toe box, I mean you walk around in them and of course it will get creased as it should unless you walk around like a duck, but mine has very minimal creasing anyway, and they feel great on foot as well. I try to have in my rotation at least once or twice a month.

Can’t speak of the 2003s Pizza Games coz I was deployed to Iraq so I didn’t have a chance to cop sneakers but the my 2016 Pizza Games are awesome, toe box is a toe box, I mean you walk around in them and of course it will get creased as it should unless you walk around like a duck, but mine has very minimal creasing anyway, and they feel great on foot as well. I try to have in my rotation at least once or twice a month.
Mine feel good as well, one of my favorite Jordan’s ever

Back
Top Bottom