Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

is it the WC reward that is causing errors on FNL? i copped 1 pair without any rewards but keep getting errors with the WC reward

Last edited:
Oh boy... Where do I start? I guess with a 
roll.gif

I enjoy spending money, and I enjoy spending my money on items far overpriced than what they are truly worth. Perhaps I'm stupid, perhaps I'm also a mark...

That being said, Nike "TRY" as they may... Just keep getting it wrong. Now this isn't a sob sister situation. I'm not eating sour grapes, I got my pair on SNKRS. Still, the hard line a person (willing to drop coin) must walk to obtain a shoe? It's just crazy, and my problem? It should simply not be this aggravating for people to spend their money. It's supposed to be a positive experience. Any basic business model must build this into it's foundation. I've never had an issue with Nike Customer Service... Always been willing to help.

The sales side of their business model? It's terribly flawed across the board. 

Earlier, after seeing SNKRS was out for blood today? 

I say to myself "give it 10 more minutes and no more!"... In typical Uncle Jack fashion, I cave to desire! Like an addict, there I was an hour later frantically clicking madly.

Then I enter the promised land "GOT 'EM"... This should feel rewarding... I earned money, I bought myself something nice. However it doesn't feel rewarding. I only feel vindicated for overcoming the aggravation of the whole mess.

I see other folks here fighting the good fight too. Some winning, some losing... I know it's stupid, but I just wish we could all get what we want and be happy. At least until the next time a release comes up... LOL   

I typically don't say much round here, mostly just enjoy NT from afar. Everyone around here does a wonderful job of keeping the entertainment value high. So figuring I'd not add much, I just keep to myself. I've had Jordans since 1992, and I recall the easy days of obtaining a pair. A day like today? I don't know... Just makes me feel a bit more mouthy than usual. Anyways, just checking in and adding my 2 cents. Back to the shadows for now! ! ! 

same here, anybody know a trick? bayarea23 bayarea23 :nerd:

I just checked out as guest and didn't input my wc#... But if you got the payment errors multiple times most likely your card has been flagged. You have to wait 30 days for it clear. Meaning can't use that card at all at any purchase with FNL.

Can't be flagged, just ordered a few things last week, I was use FNL but today was odd.

I also tried my paypal and another CC same results.

Their system is terrible :smh:

Gonna try the guest route if they let me back in.

First time ordering from Finishline.  So I tried checking out with credit card #1 and received an error.  I tried credit card #2 instead and it worked...received confirmation and everything.

Now I check my pending charges and see a finishline $200+ charge on each of my cards while still only maintaining one order confirmation.

i know FL is known for having a horrible checkout system, but should I expect this problem to fix itself?  Or do I need to regulate?

Ive been told you cant purchase for 30 days nonsense and after I hung up with them, went and got a pair of socks with no problem. They just hav a messed up system it is really hit or miss.

Yes you will be able to purchase non release stuff with no issues... For some reason their system runs an extra security check during hot releases cause it's so busy. Your card will get flagged after multiple payment errors during release days. It will need 30 days for it to clear their system. Meaning you can't make any purchases at all during that time frame, or it will keep your card in the system if you purchased anything.

Got through on Snrks and my card is charged. No email confirmation yet, and noticed it's not even in my order history. Guess I'm screwed.

was able to purchase a size 10.5 on srkrs desktop, my credit card was already charged but i haven't got any confirmation or emails yet??

Oh boy... Where do I start? I guess with a :rofl:

I enjoy spending money, and I enjoy spending my money on items far overpriced than what they are truly worth. Perhaps I'm stupid, perhaps I'm also a mark...

That being said, Nike "TRY" as they may... Just keep getting it wrong. Now this isn't a sob sister situation. I'm not eating sour grapes, I got my pair on SNKRS. Still, the hard line a person (willing to drop coin) must walk to obtain a shoe? It's just crazy, and my problem? It should simply not be this aggravating for people to spend their money. It's supposed to be a positive experience. Any basic business model must build this into it's foundation. I've never had an issue with Nike Customer Service... Always been willing to help.

I say to myself "give it 10 more minutes and no more!"... In typical Uncle Jack fashion, I cave to desire! Like an addict, there I was an hour later frantically clicking madly.

Then I enter the promised land "GOT 'EM"... This should feel rewarding... I earned money, I bought myself something nice. However it doesn't feel rewarding. I only feel vindicated for overcoming the aggravation of the whole mess.

I see other folks here fighting the good fight too. Some winning, some losing... I know it's stupid, but I just wish we could all get what we want and be happy. At least until the next time a release comes up... LOL   

I typically don't say much round here, mostly just enjoy NT from afar. Everyone around here does a wonderful job of keeping the entertainment value high. So figuring I'd not add much, I just keep to myself. I've had Jordans since 1992, and I recall the easy days of obtaining a pair. A day like today? I don't know... Just makes me feel a bit more mouthy than usual. Anyways, just checking in and adding my 2 cents. Back to the shadows for now! ! ! 

billbored.gif

Got through on Snrks and my card is charged. No email confirmation yet, and noticed it's not even in my order history. Guess I'm screwed.
I'd still be hopeful since you got charged. I haven't received my email yet but I do have it in my order history.

is it the WC reward that is causing errors on FNL? i copped 1 pair without any rewards but keep getting errors with the WC reward
This happens all the time for me. Just call FNL customer service later this afternoon and let them know your WC rewards member # and they'll add the points on to your account. It sometimes takes about 24-48 hours to appear on your account.

Last edited:
champs on 42nd is being worked

was told to wait on line for infant shoes so i peaced.

dudes having guys holding signs outside for a living hold onto their pairs while they buy out the store

people getting right back on line after they walk out too

What?

Oh boy... Where do I start? I guess with a 
roll.gif

maybe your problem and the reason you get so aggravated is because your hands are too small.

Back
Top Bottom