Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

Appreciate it would rep but I'm out for the day
All good friend, reps aren't everything 
tongue.gif

I've been seriously into sneakers since maybe the early 2000s or so. Finishline has NEVER been a go to site for me.

The glory days were hitting up Nike in the dark hours of the AM and securing a pair.

Or walking into a store without a raffle ticket :nthat:

I've been seriously into sneakers since maybe the early 2000s or so. Finishline has NEVER been a go to site for me.

The glory days were hitting up Nike in the dark hours of the AM and securing a pair.

recently finishline been clutch. its hit or miss but when they the last option and go through you be feeling like danny glover

Lol it was lit at 12 am.

REFRESH REFRESH REFRESH REFRESH

THEY UP THEY UP THEY UP

I wear 13's in just about every shoe. If it helps the 72-10 was perfect on sizing

Yeah 13 then. Honestly, for me and my Flinstone feet, I wear a 13 in EVERYTHING. Lebron 12/13, Jordan everything. Sticking with your 13 should be cool.

recently finishline been clutch. its hit or miss but when they the last option and go through you be feeling like danny glover

Finishline the last option they have a lot of pairs of almost every Jordan but the security is super tight for the first hour and a half. After that they start accepting everything

Just got through on FNL on my iPad. Was a hail mary - tried a different card and it went through! Good luck to ya'll still trying - don't give up! :nthat:

The glory days were when you'd just have to buy a gift card worth the amount of the pair, they'd put you on the list and you'd show up at 6am before the mall opened and calmly cop your pair of retros.  

When I got my space jams it was exactly like that above.  Cool greys too.  columbias i literally walked into a store and copped.  Passed on the concords and the lows.  

**** done changed.  

Last edited:

It certainly used to be a lot easier. I can remember walking into my local skateshop at 10am when they opened, sitting down on the bench made of skate decks, actually trying on  multiple pairs and sizes of the shoes, paying, and walking out no hassle for SBs that people line up all night for and sell out online in minutes. As the NOTORIOUS B.I.G once put it... "damn, **** done changed."

No confirmation email for me either. I'm already rockin my pair I picked up from Ftl. But def want a second pair. My order says submitted on Nike app and my card was charged. Think they will cancel? It's been like an hour

Or walking into a store without a raffle ticket :nthat:

Yeah those days were nice but with the hypebeast movement now, goodness those days are gone.

The waiting screen is still up for me. I'm just entertained at how long it takes to get through.

Lol it was lit at 12 am.

REFRESH REFRESH REFRESH REFRESH

THEY UP THEY UP THEY UP

Lol same with Eastbay trying to will yourself pass the full house timeout

Back
Top Bottom