OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
I'm not sure why but Lance be cracking me up. His energy or something. He just comes out there wildin all over the place.

What annoys me most about Stephen A's blind hatred is the way he pronounces Porzingis' last name. Like is he doing it on purpose out of disrespect, or is he just oblivious to the correct way in saying it? o_O

Anyway let's get this win!

Yoooo, dude I was going to say that but I forgot. It was going to be an important part too, damn I knew I missed something and . :lol:

That was another big reason the prejudice was just oozing out of SAS's pores today, the way he blatantly and purposely pronounces his name incorrectly, the disrespect and gaudiness just add's to the suspicion. It's like when he says TEEEE-AGGO SPLITTER, but worse :x

Last edited:
lance smooth as hell sometimes then bumbling and stumbling at others

i like him overall though. needs more mins

Would someone please tell Derek Fisher he has to clip the tie bar to his shirt, too. **** has been driving me crazy all season.:lol:

Kristaps-Porzingis-et-Kobe-Bryant-598x330.jpg

pimp.gif

This is looking like its gonna continue to be a fun game at this pace. But oddly, we need to slow down the pace to have a better chance at winning against this team.

Yoooo, dude I was going to say that but I forgot. It was going to be an important part too, damn I knew I missed something and . :lol:

That was another big reason the prejudice was just oozing out of SAS's pores today, the way he blatantly and purposely pronounces his name incorrectly, the disrespect and gaudiness just add's to the suspicion. It's like when he says TEEEE-AGGO SPLITTER, but worse :x

Lol yeah, but even with Splitter I always felt he said his name like that to mess with Skip, and at least he actually pronounced his name correctly! At this point, I can't even watch First Take like I used to; it's become unbearable. It was better when Jay Crawford was on there, but I'd go running too if I had the opportunity to be on SportsCenter. Dare I say I can actually tolerate Skip more than Stephen at this point. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom