OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
How do you review the time after the Zeller bucket and still get it wrong? So many problems with that final shot. So many ****** problems.

Rambis would coach this team to its potential (42 wins)

Fisher is gonna hinder us from reaching our potential
(30 wins)

When Harb and I were discussing this the other day, this came to my mind. WhyTF didn't we hire Rambis? Why is he an assistant to Derek Fisher. It's absurd. Rambis has been a good coach before, he knows the triangle -he deserved a shot. Fish should have been assisting him.

It's the only thing I'd critique about Phil so far, I think he was super salty about not getting Kerr and just made an impulse move for someone young. But I do not see Phil firing Fish anytime soon, it's too early in his process. We're stuck with him.

CTjSIjKWwAApjQF.jpg:large

NuBAySS.gif

via https://www.reddit.com/r/NYKnicks/

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

I remember watching that game and I almost died from laughing. What the **** was Bargs thinking? He really took off and crashed.

First Take gave the Knicks & KP props over last nights game, & Skip Bayless even called out and corrected Stephen A on the pronouncation of KP's name :smokin
Let's get ready for the Cavs.

Last edited:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

I remember watching that game and I almost died from laughing. What the **** was Bargs thinking? He really took off and crashed.

I was at that game live. I was dying of laughter when that happened :lol:

First Take gave the Knicks & KP props over last nights game, & Skip Bayless even called out and corrected Stephen A on the pronouncation of KP's name :smokin
Let's get ready for the Cavs.

I think Skip reads the Twitter feeds. We're not the only ones who noticed SAS mispronunciation of Porzee's name.

And on the seventh day...lol I decided to take a day off from work and as I'm dosing off with First Take on I hear them discussing KP and the Knicks in a positive light I was like...

View media item 1784594
FINALLY. And right on cue Stephen A said his name right TWICE...then went back to calling him Porzinjis until Skip got at him. Lol. SAS tried to act like he heard it both ways before.... #cmonson just say you were wrong and that's that.

Anyway...I feel like this was God's way of saying hey you didn't get this win, but people are taking notice and I'll take it.:smokin

Last edited:
And on the seventh day...lol I decided to take a day off from work and as I'm dosing off with First Take on I hear them discussing KP and the Knicks in a positive light I was like...

View media item 1784594
FINALLY. And right on cue Stephen A said his name right TWICE...then went back to calling him Porzinjis until Skip got at him. Lol. SAS tried to act like he heard it both ways before.... #cmonson just say you were wrong and that's that.

Anyway...I feel like this was God's way of saying hey you didn't get this win, but people are taking notice and I'll take it.:smokin

Now ya'll got me hyped :lol:

Man I came in the thread and did not know what the hell is in that pic...now I see who posted it but I still don't know what the hell that is in that picture. :lol:

Anyway, glad to hear SAS getting called out...wanna see video naooow

Last edited:
I wish someone posted that gif of bargs missing that dunk.... it really was hilarious... the best part about missing the dunk and falling was the ball hit him on the head right after when he was on the floor :lol:

I just listened to SAS, dude seems like a completely different person. In just 2 days :lol:

Hey man - I'll give anyone respect if you can admit your wrong (thats whats wrong with the world today) - even if SAS did have some prejudice undertones the other day, he seems to finally be letting his guard down and looking at whats important - basketball skills. I'm sure there are other people out there in Knick land who still need to be swayed also.

Here's the vid btw,

Last edited:
what'd she say?

Typical Knicks bashing. Calling him overhype, saying the shot didn't count , saying Knicks fans overhyped his putbacks like he was Michael Jordan. Just typical Knicks hating she always does

she's annoying

i've seen a couple articles on Twitter saying we shouldn't be excited about KP because "typical Knicks" don't develop players well & our past rookies haven't been good. i hate the media

Lmao @ SAS backtracking.  KP was a surefire star from the beginning, so much so that the late great Flip Saunders almost took him No 1 over KAT. 

Next week we'll learn of how Stephen believed in Kristhops from the start, that he knows his inner circle on an intimate basis and how SAS can typically be found @ the Porzingis family home for Sunday dinners.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom