OFFICIAL 19NINE THREAD: VINTAGE SPORTS APPAREL-SHIRTS, RETRO COLLEGE BBALL SHORTS POST THEM UP HERE!!!! UCLA Bruins 6/9/2023 at 11am!!

Midnight Madness week is here!!!
25EB9EF9-754A-4784-95DA-24E579DC7EF2.jpeg

I wish those white/denim wildcats had pockets.

From what they were saying back in the summer, it was damn near impossible to source the proper denim, and they were lucky to find what they did. Pockets or not, I think I'm gonna consider myself lucky to have a pair at all. :lol:

I wish those white/denim wildcats had pockets.
Go to a tailor and see what they can do. There is a seam between the denim and mesh where it looks like they could add a pocket. Got pockets added to my UConn legacy shorts without any issue.

Oh my

gettyimages-178192627-2048x2048.jpg

Legacy's have re-upped

Everyone,

Be careful with the sizing on the legacy drops. I ordered the Wildcats in my normal XL for 19Nine and it fits like a Large. The Memphis Tiger pair I ordered in an XL and that fits better but I’m exchanging it..and the Wildcats Denim shorts fits perfect compared to the retro shorts in my XL so definitely size up if you’re getting the Legacy pairs just to be on the safe side because each short is different

Everyone,

Be careful with the sizing on the legacy drops. I ordered the Wildcats in my normal XL for 19Nine and it fits like a Large. The Memphis Tiger pair I ordered in an XL and that fits better but I’m exchanging it..and the Wildcats Denim shorts fits perfect compared to the retro shorts in my XL so definitely size up if you’re getting the Legacy pairs just to be on the safe side because each short is different

This happened with the first Legacy drop. I ordered an XL, which is my size for their regular shorts, and my Michigans were SUPER small. Luckily they let me exchange, but we had a whole big conversation about the sizing with the different waistbands. This round I didn't take any chances and just ordered a 2xl.

This happened with the first Legacy drop. I ordered an XL, which is my size for their regular shorts, and my Michigans were SUPER small. Luckily they let me exchange, but we had a whole big conversation about the sizing with the different waistbands. This round I didn't take any chances and just ordered a 2xl.
Yeah I have to wait for a new restock now for the Zona 1993-94 pair..

Also the Crewnecks run real small..an XXL fits like a XL measurement wise..they have to fix the sizing on the crewnecks

Back
Top Bottom