Official 2005/2006 XIV Retro Releases Post

no cinders :frown:
frown.gif
damn that sucks
A new NT dedicated to tha seven cities
Niketalk757
MEMBER #1

White/red and the nubucks are being released on the same day? JB will be getting a lot of my money in the upcoming months. :\
ohwell.gif

[/b]​

MUCH APPRECIATED!!!

I see the withdrawels will continue in 2006 :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

All are copped, these were SLEPT on. I still got my black and baby blue joints, beat up from balling though.

I loved these shoes.

Are these all going to be General Release? Please no more URBAN account release madness

I think the white/blk/chartreuse can hold me over till the white green - then those two pairs can hold me down till Jan 14 - I love the XIV!

F l i n t g r e y

This looks good..i can't wait for the black/carolina ones to drop..coppin two pairs of those
pimp.gif

wow thanks for the update
now i gotta save up 1,700 + to copp everthing i want.from sept 05-march06 hott colorways none the less.

o yea another ? which i never really understood what is L series is tha LIFESTYLE Sereis or somthin like that??
A new NT didicated to tha seven cities
Niketalk757
Co-creater/Moderator VA BEACH
MY GEAR

ima try to cop 3 of the 11 colorways thats $450 to spend this yr plus more :wow:
eek.gif

I'm a drama setter gripping my baretta sipping amaretta
may get crazy if you think I'ma let up

Quote:
Having been a collector since back in the day I have been dissapointed in the deterioration of the color combinations. While the newer colors are "cleaner" I like the old shoes like the 7's and 8's that had lots of different colors all mixed together.

I agree.

~~Good Job Keon!! :pimp:
pimp.gif
~~
~~"The sky's the limit. I don't think God limited my talent. He gave me talent and it's up to me to try to keep getting better. I don't know how good I can be, but I know I can be better than I am right now."-AI.~~

I'm so glad they scrapped the crap colors and kept the good ones. :pimp:
pimp.gif

can't wait for some XIV's kid! :wow:
eek.gif

"When am I gonna come to my good senses?
Probably the day Bush comes to my defenses."

Quote:
can't wait for some XIVs, kid!

that makes two of us.

"Go ahead and judge by the color of my skin
I'll rain threes on you like Mike on Portland
Backpedaling, shrug, like it ain't no thang
I dunk on fools like Pippen on Ewing"

Back
Top Bottom