tired.gif

Haters got the bubble touch,
bike with the double clutch,
2 diamond jump ropes..
my neck do the double dutch.
-Pusha T

Quote:
So are the black/caro limited or not?!
since they will be a family release, i'll say no. it was stated in the 06' release calender posted by jordan23man. it was also confirmed by many reliable NT'ers..

Last edited:
Black/caroilina XIVS is not limited they are a general release will be easy to cop at all stores if you get there early.
[/b]​

Thanks!
Yes, so this means that the only XIV's not gettin touched is the Oxi's, and of course the lows.
Anybody think the prices are gonna rise increasingly on these?
-Im like GOD, kause you cant touch me or see me, but you know that Im there, and you know that yall need me.

[/b]​

I've grown tired of going broke over releases. It'll just be "last shots" for me. I was going to get the cinders as well...cause I've always loved the earth-tone Js (they're so weird, they pull me in!) But, I guess that plan is scrapped right along w/ them.
"My veins pour Air Force blue like military IVs"

I NEED sz 9-9.5 shadow Xs!! EZinbox me!

:rolleyes
eyes.gif
I aint really as interested anymore...the Cherrywoods was really the only ones i was interested in...when i saw pics of them i was :wow:
eek.gif

wow thanx for the info looks like I'll be copping 5, unless the Chartreuses' are limited
Life is a beautiful strugglePeople search through the rubble for a suitable hustleSome people usin' the noodle, some people usin' the muscleSome people put it all together, make it fit like a puzzle - Talib Kewli

Hey, New to nike talk shoe head in training. Love this website, very informative.
just wanted to let everyone know I live in a part of the country where the hot kicks dont sell out in an hour or two on release day. there is never lines of people waiting to get them. when the steel X's came out I copped 8 pair with in a 2 week span. When the dub s\zeros came out I got 6 pair with no hassles. Hit me up at shippingforspeed@cox.net if ever looking for a certain kick or certain size. I sell on ebay under the name shipping for speed. Only authentics purchased from name brand shoe stores and I alswys include copies of receipt in shoe photos. Check the feedback.
:pimp:
pimp.gif

i will have no pockets in my pants all those XIV dropping but i wanted to get the white/cinder mad that they dropped that shoe
mj12we

What is the likelihood those first three colorways which are all Retro+ hit the outlets and go on sale? IMO the XIV's were the last great shoe JB produced but with these colorways not being traditional colorways I think there is a good chance they will go on sale(well maybe not the white/forest green)

Last-Shots
smokin.gif

White-Reds
smokin.gif

Black-Carolina{maybe if i got extra $$$$}
smokin.gif

White-Black
smokin.gif

all these will be copped from all the XIV's coming out

The end of 05 going into 06 I'll be broke as hell.

Chartreuse XIV x 2
White/Chartreuse/Black XIV
D.F.M. Package x 2 :pimp:
pimp.gif

Black/Carolina XIV x 2 :pimp:
pimp.gif

White/Red XIV
White/Black/Red XIV

thanks keon for consolidating this info!

hopefully i can get a better pic of the white/royal's for you.
He's gotten a lot stronger,'' Foyle said. ``I can feel it a lot in the post. I can feel he has something there."

For SALE: Bandaids Sz 10. $95 shipped via FedEx overnight. EzInbox Me.

Back
Top Bottom