Official 2005/2006 XIV Retro Releases Post

96mjd0.jpg

(Scrapped colorway info from BabyJordan0312)

Enjoy!

Update: New Light Graphite/Chartreuse-Black picture, courtesy vintagekicks.com and new Women's Black/Pink pic. Also, White/Forest sample picture added, courtesy cementIIIs

Update 2: White/Yellow Lows scrapped and to be replaced white White/Ice Green.
Quote:
Jordan 14 lows (ribbed side) releasing in White leather with Greyish blue midsole and accents.

Another all Greyish Blue suede with a black sole Jordan 14 (ribbed side) releasing. Similiar to the Grey suede Jordan 14 releasing soon.

snugglesmcduggal

KeonClark7 @ Hotmail.com

The White / Cinders + Black / CherryWoods

Are Still Scrapped !

Any New / Changes in Info. Will be Posted here.

Replacements are : White / Green + Black / Carolina Blue
** EDIT ***

Also If there are any changes in these, - I Doubt it !

( White / Cinders + Black Cherry Woods )

It will be probably be like the: Low Retro II - White / Maize ( Yellow )

These were a after thought released months after the original launch of the Jordan II Series.

Maybe JB wil have 2nd thoughts on those Cinders & have them released Months Later
Faith !

Baby J

^ Thanks. Do you have any word about the White/Chartreuse-Black and two Women's mid colorways?

I find it strange that there hasn't been any news on those being scrapped since we have yet to see samples of these colorways.

No Info at All ..

I almost dare say they are scrapped - White/Chartreuse-Black

But Not Yet ! - :wink:
wink.gif

Faith !

Baby J

please let that chartreuse color be scapped! white/carolina mids would b a decent replacment :D
happy.gif

WANTED: black/white/red Air Max Penny retros from 01' will pay BIG $$$ for a DS pair sz13 shoegame13@yahoo.com

BabyJ, are you also positive about the price, $150?
Cause a few of these J's are already in the computer at my local footlocker, in Amsterdam The Netherlands, aand there the price reads 119.99 (euro's that is..) and that not close to $150...
Could you shed some light on that?

Cheers

Not a big fan of XIV but great work KC7.

Maybe some final shots for me :D
happy.gif

Regards from Beijing
LY Ji.

You don't understand China and you even do not want to know about this great country ... ... my motherland.

thanks big man
Duke 2005 NCAA CHAMPIONS!!! Daniel Ewing, Redick, Dockery, Demarcus Nelson, Shavlik Randolph, and Shelden Williams Takin it all home next year!

am i the only one upset with the white/black 14's, the leather should be the smooth type, instead of the design they have right now, taht deisgn is on the black/black/red 14's and now they put it on the white/black 14's

the xiv calendar is ad busy, there is at a least a 3 must have :pimp:
pimp.gif

In the event of my demise, when my heart can beat no more, I hope I die for a principle or a belief that I had lived 4, I will die before my time because I feel the shadow's depth, so much I wanted 2 accomplish, before I reached my death
I have come 2 grips with the possibility and wiped the last tear from my eyes
I loved all who were positive In the event of my Demise 2pac

I don't know if any of you have been collecting long enough to remember the early prototype pics of the XIV, but those should be released. Those were pure hot, but they were dropped in favor of the white black XIV.

I don't have a pic any more, but they basically combined the white/black and white/red XIV.

The upper was white leather and the foam/shiney/fancy stuff on the side was red, like the white/reds. The back was black with red lettering and the sole was black. The color combination was very old school, but they dropped it for cleaner colors I guess.

Having been a collector since back in the day I have been dissapointed in the deterioration of the color combinations. While the newer colors are "cleaner" I like the old shoes like the 7's and 8's that had lots of different colors all mixed together.

Let me know what you think!!

Thanks for the info. Cant wait for the black/university blue XIVs
of the pier, end of the bay
You tug my arm, and say : give in to lust,
Give up to lust, oh heaven knows well soon be dust
-The Smiths​

Back
Top Bottom