Official: 2007-08 Chicago Bulls Season Thread

im starting to lose faith in Hinrich dude is hot a cold and stays in foul trouble

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
Lets go Bulls, UCLA,Dodgers and Cowboys!
TEAMCOWBOYS

^^ Your late my dude me and my man been saying that and dudes even on here were laughing at us. He nice but not as nice as cats would have you believe.
TEAMCOWBOYS

It would've been nice to see Thabo out their last night

:smh:
smh.gif
EQUIPO BOXEO
White Sox * Bulls * Bears * The Great KATSIDIS​

I was just reading the Sun Times and it seems that Thabo was benched for 2 turnovers in the NJ game.

:smh:
smh.gif
EQUIPO BOXEO
White Sox * Bulls * Bears * The Great KATSIDIS​

we got the bucks, its uphill from now on
"i do miracles in NIKES like jesus did in sandals" MF Grimm

Bulls alway have a slow start and average November.
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
> SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998 <​

bulls will make the playoffs, but it's sad this team is considered a "contender" in the east :rofl:
roll.gif

I'll have to check the stat sheets, but it seems like we are taking an awful lot of perimeter shots with plenty of time left on the shot clock. We're hucking up lots of threes when we should either be swinging the ball or faking the shot and opting for dribble penetration. All the perimeter shooters can dribble drive and either shoot, pass, or get fouled.

From watching all three games this season it appears that we are forcing the offense and then playing reactive defense. The transition defense is getting killed because of the poor shot selection. The bigs can't get down in the paint to even try and get a board and the opponent is corralling the ball and immediately launching the fast break.

The one position where I thought we would have problems has actually been our strongest position: the power forward. This isn't a good sign.
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998​

We're shooting terribly regardless of the time left on the shot clock or where the shot is taken. Luol Deng, who I think is one of the best mid-range jump shooters in the NBA, has shot terribly. He had a descent game at Jers., but has flat out sucked since then. Hinrich gets his dumb @#%$ in foul trouble. The @#%$ refererees suck. Our opponent shoots like 1299933 more free throws than we do. Violet Palmer sucks. Ben Wallace is playing hurt which makes him suck. Thabo turns the ball over a lot so he sucks. Thank GOD for Joe Smith. Tyrus has played well, but still misses a lot of east shots, which sucks. I want Kobe.
"And Still..CHI-TOWN'S FINEST, where you at, the whole CITY behind us"
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Dallas started out pretty badly last year, look how it turned out for them. I'm definitely heated right now, but I know the Bulls will pick it up eventually.
TEAM BEN GORDON
"...he got changed over his change a block off Ashland

^^^
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
The Only Sensible Way To Live In This World Is Without Rules....
/.::.\STARSCREAM/.::.\
"Conquest is made of the ashes of one's enemies."
And Tonight You're Going To Break Your One Rule.​

Ben Gordon seems to find the turnover bug late in the 4th quarter when we can least afford them. He needs to pull up for more free throw line jumpers and stop trying to go in for circus contact near the basket. He's not getting those calls because he's not Dwayne Wade.

I'd like to see a 4th quarter where Ben Gordon is on the bench just to see how the team adjusts. He's really not helping us in the 4th with poor shooting and turnovers.
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS

This team needs to get it together. This is stupid that they start this way every year. Losing the first three games is unexceptable. Everybody needs to take their game up a couple levels
TEAMCOWBOYS
VI..XII..XXVII..XXVIII..XXX......​
"We're workin on the second hand"

Obviously, I'm not happy right now, but its sooooo early in the season. Still though, no reason for this team to suck so bad. Yes, I want Kobe. Why wouldn't i want the best player in the NBA ? I'm also not desperate to have him...yet. I like our team, but playing two horrendous games against Phila and Milwau is not good.

And BG is our best scorer right now....or only scorer in the past few games. and you wanna get rid of him ? Come on man, the same reason I'm gonna remain calm about this team should be the same reason you stay calm about Ben. We know he's not a great ball-handler.

Lets just win some games so everybody can calm the hell down.
"And Still..CHI-TOWN'S FINEST, where you at, the whole CITY behind us"
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Ben still getting killed trying to play defense. I'm trying to cut the file sizes down, but I should have all the Bulls game tape for review in small files soon enough.
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS

we got the clips tomorrow and pistons on thursday. i would love a sweep but right now i just want one win. bg has been pretty good so far, still too many turnovers. kirk has to step it up. loul needs to start taking it inside and leave the jumper alone for a while. c'mon fellas lets get things rollin startin tomorrow
TEAMCOWBOYS
VI..XII..XXVII..XXVIII..XXX......​
"We're workin on the second hand"

Quote:
Deng Declined $57.5 Million Extension With Bulls
November 4, 2007 - 11:20 pm
Chicago Tribune -
The Chicago Bulls are off to a slow start once again, with Luol Deng, Ben Gordon and Kirk Hinrich all struggling.

Both Deng and Gordon turned down contract extensions last week, and both have been included in trade rumors for Laker superstar Kobe Bryant.

It's impossible not to wonder if Deng's and Gordon's struggles are related to their decisions to turn down multi-million dollar contract extensions and their mention in frequent Kobe Bryant trade rumors, writes Chicago Tribune columnist K.C. Johnson.

Both players continue to offer the right words. But with confirmation that Deng turned down an increased five-year offer worth nearly $57.5 million, speculation about regrets is legitimate.

"The contract and the trade rumors, I try to focus on my game," Deng said. "I don't want to blame me struggling on something like that. When I'm on the floor, I'm supposed to perform and produce. And I haven't done that the last two games."

Said Gordon: "In the NBA, there are distractions all the time. You have to play through those things. You can't let them get into your head and affect your game. When you're on the court, that's the only time you can block everything out. We have to play, have fun and work hard."
realgm.com/src_wiretap_ar...ith_bulls/ :wow:
eek.gif
LOS ANGELES LAKERS
1949 1950 1952 1953 1954 1972 1980 1982 1985 1987 1988 2000 2001 2002

Al Jefferson received 5 years 65 mil. Consider that the target range consider neither is a current all-star, but is projected as one.

Dwight Howard, same draft class, got 5 years 85 mil. That's what already an all-star pays you.
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS

Al Jefferson will be an All-Star before Deng, if ever, becomes one.

If true, I'm very disappointed that Deng turned that deal down,

If we cannot land the best player in the NBA who is practically begging to come here, Pax will be about as big of a failure as a post-MJ Krause was.

Back
Top Bottom