Official: 2007-08 Chicago Bulls Season Thread

Chicago Piti-Bulls 18-28

We suck...a lot, and yet only 2 games out of the 8th spot..crap

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
As we all know, John Paxson has "ended" the Kobe talks...for now.

4tq9lj5.jpg

I know I still want him. Hopefully, the Lakers start the season 0-10, and LA gives up and finally gives us Kobe for BG, Tyrus, Noah..etc....
"And Still..CHI-TOWN'S FINEST, where you at, the whole CITY behind us"

www.myspace.com/arstyle

4L8O15S16T23!42

I know it doesn't apply for this thread (yet), but... in an attempt to discourage people from mistaking these season/news threads from game threads, I'll be editing out game info from titles of season/news threads for a little while, until everyone is clear on the difference between season threads and game threads. Stuff like, "12/6 vs. LAL" (for example) only makes people wonder if this is the season-long thread or the game thread.

Additionally, we would PREFER people indicate something like "'07-'08 Season Thread" or "Bulls News" in the titles, but that's not a demand or rule or anything.

The point is to just make it clear where the game discussion is and where the season-long discussion is, and not blur the line between the two in the process.
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

I dont think there is a lot of urgency for either club to get the deal done as soon as possible.

I think we're weeks away from the deal being done. Maybe until the deadline.

EQUIPO BOXEO
White Sox * Bulls * Bears * The Great KATSIDIS​

0-2....fan- tas- tic.

This "let's start the season 2-12 and then win 21 of 24" crap is getting old.
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Remember 3 years ago? Lest we forget starting 0-9 and ending up with 47 wins.
TEAM BEN GORDON
"...he got changed over his change a block off Ashland

bulls not lookin good to start the season, but this kinda start has happened before. i had predicted the bulls to make it to the finals, but DAMN boston lookin good.
THE WORLD IS YOURS​

We got a tough road ahead of us

@ Bucks

vs. Clippers

vs. Pistons

vs. Raptors

@ Suns

@ Clippers

@ Lakers

:smh:
smh.gif
EQUIPO BOXEO

Anybody know why Thabo didn't play????

He's listed as a DNP - Coach's Decision

:nerd:
nerd.gif
EQUIPO BOXEO

Tyrus has improved a lot from last year, I'd already take him over that scrub Chandler.
TEAM BEN GORDON
"...he got changed over his change a block off Ashland

Tyson ain't no chump

Tyson > Ben

Tyson had 10 pts and 11 rbs tonight

Last year he averaged 9 points and 12 boards
EQUIPO BOXEO

Bulls fans chant for Kobe as team falls to 76ers :lol:
laugh.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
ed back in 98 during the allstar game in NYC when Kobe & MJ battled.Now look at them.Chicago shows interest in getting Kobe and Bulls fan at first front and say nah we dont want him.Bulls fans dont deserve to have Kobe playing for their franchise.

Quote:
Chicago disappoints in home opener as Philly pulls away in final quarter

Link:

www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21605418/, just as they were in each of the previous three seasons before making the playoffs.

Whatever improvement they make is going to have to come from within, at least for now.

On Thursday, Paxson said the Bulls were never on the verge of a deal for Bryant and that talks were over for now.

He did not say theyre over for good.

Paxson addressed the rumors because he was concerned they were becoming a distraction, and Deng even said the Kobe questions were getting annoying. Discussions could resume before the February trade deadline or maybe in the summer, but theyre on the back burner for now.

But there are more immediate issues.

Were not playing the Chicago Bulls way, Nocioni said. I dont know why. We practice really, really well. I think its probably with the mind. We need to focus and try to play the way we play every year.

Notes: The Bulls hit just 7 of 24 3-pointers and were 33-for-86 from the field. ... Bulls F Joakim Noah, the ninth pick in the draft, missed his second game with a sprained right ankle. ... Dalembert got credit for two more blocks in Wednesdays season opener at Toronto following a league review, giving him six for that game.

Link:

www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21605418/
"Kobe is in a no win situation, he's in hoops purgatory."- Scoop Jackson

:smh:
smh.gif
_obe chants.

Anyways 0-2..... :smh:
smh.gif
The Only Sensible Way To Live In This World Is Without Rules....
/.::.\STARSCREAM/.::.\
"Conquest is made of the ashes of one's enemies."
And Tonight You're Going To Break Your One Rule.​

0-2, off to a slow start
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
> SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998 <​

Quote:
Remember 3 years ago? Lest we forget starting 0-9 and ending up with 47 wins.
ed off 0-3 and ended up with 61 wins and the title.

..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd ratherher

Well 16 years ago the roster was not even close to this roster and the roster from three years ago.
The Only Sensible Way To Live In This World Is Without Rules....​
/.::.\STARSCREAM/.::.\
"Conquest is made of the ashes of one's enemies."
And Tonight You're Going To Break Your One Rule.​

we need to get it together and beat the Bucks tonight. I wanted a fast start so we would have some cushion going on the circus trip
TEAMCOWBOYS
VI..XII..XXVII..XXVIII..XXX......​
"We're workin on the second hand"

Last nights loss at home to Philly is the worst performance I have seen since we signed Ben Wallace. Poor shooting, lots of turnovers, giving up offensive rebounds, awful pass attempts off dribble penetration, but worst of all, AWFUL DEFENSE FROM OUR GUARDS.

Andre Miller cannot score 25 points on Kirk Hinrich. Hinrich holds Wade and Carter to 20 points and it's a good night. But there is no chance in hell you can let Andre Miller get 25 on you.

Skiles is an idiot for keeping Thabo on the bench last night. This dawghouse crap can't stand when the starter that Thabo backs up is getting torched on defense and isn't scoring on offense. Thabo should have entered the game in the 1st quarter.

We don't need Kobe to stop the Sixers offense. This roster should be able to dominate any crap the Mo Cheeks can draw up.
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998​

Dude doesn't know what the hell he's talkin about. Of course we love MJ, we're from Chicago.....duh.

And i like Kobe too. In fact, i want him on my team. The second he gets traded to the Bulls, I'm driving to the UC and sitting on the sidewalk until its game time.

Dare i say......it's a must win tonight.
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Back
Top Bottom