Official 2007 Fantasy Basketball Thread

who's more likely to get more minutes:

kwame or bynum?
Free Mike
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
TEAM BROOKLYN​

^ Looks like it's going to be Kwame Brown...
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

That's a tough one. Probably Kwame at first but Bynum will do more with his playing time and thus will get more. Bynum has a lot of upside. I'd go with Bynum.

Please rate my team. Couldn't make the draft, so had a friend to it. Think he did a good job, but need better guards. The only mistake I think he made was drafting Rudy Gay over AK-47. BTW, it's a 12 team H2H leauge and we had number 1 pick.
10xfsph.jpg
LOS ANGELES LAKERS
1949 1950 1952 1953 1954 1972 1980 1982 1985 1987 1988 2000 2001 2002

where you think turiaf fits into that equation, he should get minutes at both positions

i also heard that odom might be moving back to the 3 when the suns played on tnt like a week ago
Free Mike
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
TEAM BROOKLYN​

LO will be at the 3 when he gets back, meaning Turiaf should start. Decent option but we are clogged at PF/C. Bynum, Kwame, Mihm, Tufiaf, Cook, Radmonovich (sp?)
LOS ANGELES LAKERS
1949 1950 1952 1953 1954 1972 1980 1982 1985 1987 1988 2000 2001 2002

^^^ Your assist will be low, Rebounding will be good. Scoring will be ehhh. If you are in a Head 2 Head league, keep Brand, cause when he returns he will help you

ANY HELP ON MINE!!!
TEAM XBOX360
.::Gamertag = SF Killer 415::.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

how about hawks starting point?

who's been getting the most preseason pt

i doubt the go with acie of the bat, but they also drafted marv b4 chris paul so i wont waste my time predicting what the hawks wiil do

has my sig started yet?
Free Mike
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
TEAM BROOKLYN​

GSDOUBLEU, you got Dirk with the 7th pick? Why are people sleeping on Dirk? He's normally a top five fantasy player. Iguodala's assist numbers stand out to me. Add that with Baron's and Felton's assist numbers, I think you're going to be fine with that. You're going to do really well with Steals. Baron, Felton, and Iggy are top tier. Rebounding with Dirk, Lee, Darko, Andris, and Collison are fine. Your team looks solid... Just unsure about D-Fish. If you're looking at anybody in the FA, Fisher's expendable.

KnockoutNed, you got Dirk, Bosh, Okafor, Lee, and Z-Bo in your front court. I think you'll do fine with rebounds. Okafor is a beast in blocks (just hope he stays healthy), but he's your only contributor in that category. Ford and Deron are quality assist guys but since Francis is essentially the 3rd string PG... he's expendable. I just think your guards needs a huge upgrade i.e. Desmond Mason
ohwell.gif
. You got a great front court but an average backcourt with exceptions to
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

Quote:
GSDOUBLEU, you got Dirk with the 7th pick? Why are people sleeping on Dirk? He's normally a top five fantasy player. Iguodala's assist numbers stand out to me. Add that with Baron's and Felton's assist numbers, I think you're going to be fine with that. You're going to do really well with Steals. Baron, Felton, and Iggy are top tier. Rebounding with Dirk, Lee, Darko, Andris, and Collison are fine. Your team looks solid... Just unsure about D-Fish. If you're looking at anybody in the FA, Fisher's expendable.
:lol:
laugh.gif
:\
ohwell.gif
TEAM XBOX360
.::Gamertag = SF Killer 415::.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

Quote:
I saw someone pick up Wade in the 2nd round??

fantasy basketball is a marathon, not a sprint. plus i have enough scoring ( AI, lebron, joe johnson) to keep me until d wade is healthy

GSDOUBLEU, Brevin Knight and Luke Ridnour are the only ones I'm looking at. JR Smith... maybe.

But Brevin Knight is an assist machine... just hope the Dunleavy figures out that Cassell is an old geezer and just sit his @#%$.

Ridnour is expected to get back his starting job. Delonte (last I heard) was backup to the starting 2 guard. Earl Watson will back up Ridnour.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

^^ So i should pick up Knight??
TEAM XBOX360​
.::Gamertag = SF Killer 415::.​
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

Looking at your team, I think you need more of a scoring option. You have Dirk on your team but no one on your team scored over 1,400 points last season. Ridnour has more of an offensive game than Knight. I think you'll do fine with your assist numbers with Baron, Felton, Iggy, and Ridnour.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

Roster for my "warm-up" league...
10 men...

:wow:
eek.gif
You gotta go with the flow Joe,
No matter what, it's a helluva show.​

deepinthajeep

How the hell did you get Nash, Kobe, T-Mac, and Melo in the same team??
TEAM XBOX360​
.::Gamertag = SF Killer 415::.​
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

I didn't read all the posts, but don't sleep on JR Smith, very nice 3pt shooting. Going to reply to all other posts tomorrow, going to sleep, too tired O_O.
DALLAS MAVERICKS
Charging into the Playoffs​
Ager, Barea, Buckner, Croshere, Dampier, Diop, George, Harris, Howard, Ilunga-Mbenga, Mensah-Bonsu, Nowitzki, Stackhouse, Terry​

I acquired Kobe through a trade:

Kobe
Brad Miller

for

Chris Bosh
Mike Bibby

this trade was about a week ago...

Nash was my 1st round pick, then Bosh, then Melo, then TMac...

Sometimes i'm even amazed by my front office skills.
You gotta go with the flow Joe,
No matter what, it's a helluva show.​

^ The guy who got Bosh and Bibby is a damn fool.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

If Bibby weren't to be out for the next 4-6 weeks, I might choose him and Bosh, because the sole fact I hate Brad Miller, @#%$ bum.
DALLAS MAVERICKS
Charging into the Playoffs​
Ager, Barea, Buckner, Croshere, Dampier, Diop, George, Harris, Howard, Ilunga-Mbenga, Mensah-Bonsu, Nowitzki, Stackhouse, Terry​

But if I had Kobe and was looking to trade him, I'd get more than Bosh and Bibby. I'm getting a first round pick worthy play or I'm not making the deal.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

damn i only got one team.. anyone else wanna get another one going?
how to make a "sneakerhead SN":
-add Jordan's #s on it, or MJ, J, Jay, etc.
-add "sole" in place of "so" or "soul"
-add "air" in it

lookin for AM90 infareds 10-11

Someone offered me Chris Bosh for Dwight Howard.

Bosh is a better scorer, better FT shooter, and commits less turnovers.

Howard is a better rebounder and shot blocker, and has a better chance than Bosh at playing 70+ games.

Should I do it?

He does anyone else do fantasy college basketball?

My league is 200$ and it is big east players with 12 teams. I was wondering if anyone else did something similar?
Team Cowboys
5-1.

Back
Top Bottom