.::Official 2007 Fantasy Football Thread::. (Sticky Plz)

This thread is for all 2007 FANTASY FOOTBALL discussions whether it be questions about rosters, ratings, injury updates, transactions, draft guides..etc

Feel free to add sources that could be helpful to FF GMs.

RotoWorld Fantasy Football Index (good look Gunna)

Fantasy Football Today

Fantasy Football Cafe
TEAM CLEVELAND BROWNS
Edwards,Winslow,Frye,Thomas,Lewis,Quinn,Jurevicius,Davis,Bodden,S.Jones,Wimbley,McGinest, E.Wright,Cribbs,Steinbach,Roye​
"If it works it's a good play, if it doesn't then its a bad play..."​

^^ that's a nice team!

im in 3 money leagues this year, all within the next 2 weeks..1st draft day for me next sunday, can't wait!
TEAM WASHINGTON WIZARDS
Arenas-Stevenson-Butler-Jamison-Haywood
One Team, One Goal!​

Here's my squad:

QB Peyton Manning
WR Randy Moss
WR Deion Branch
WR Devery Henderson
RB Willis McGahee
RB Maurice Jones-Drew
TE Heath Miller

BN Marion Barber III
BN Chester Taylor
BN Brandon Marshall
BN Mike Furrey
BN Jerious Norwood

K Stephen Gostkowski

DEF Denver
BN Dallas

Someone released Darrell Jackson in my league already who should I drop to pick him up? I was thinking Brandon Marshall, but he is suppose to breakout this year. Thanks for the help
New Jersey Nets
Minnesota Vikings
Atlanta Braves
Michigan Wolverines Football
Connecticut Huskies Basketball

Marshall is having legal woes...so I'd be careful around him.
TEAM CLEVELAND BROWNS
Edwards,Winslow,Frye,Thomas,Lewis,Quinn,Jurevicius,Davis,Bodden,S.Jones,Wimbley,McGinest, E.Wright,Cribbs,Steinbach,Roye​
"If it works it's a good play, if it doesn't then its a bad play..."​

what do you guys think about doing an NT money league? i remember we did the NCAA pool, where we had a known NT member handle the finances. i dunno, just throwing it out there. might be fun

TEAM RAPTORS

CB4MVP​

Good lookin on the links, appreciated
--------------------
"The world needs anger. The world often continues to allow evil because it isn't angry enough."​
TEAM EAGLES

6g0gfgk.jpg
:smokin
smokin.gif
A religion disguised as a joke disguised as a religion

Quote:
You don't know what you're talking about.
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
ing?... Having Robinson on your team?... Back-up WR is Lelie?... Both your 2nd starting RB and BOTH back-ups splitting major carries?... Yeah, I don't know what I'm talkin' about... :smh:
smh.gif
Team NC State
Dre Brown- What's Good FSU?
Team Mayhem​

I agree with MayhemMonkey, BirdsIView your team is pretty weak. You better hope Brees, Parker, Wayne, McAllister come thru for you
New Jersey Nets
Minnesota Vikings
Atlanta Braves
Michigan Wolverines Football
Connecticut Huskies Basketball

My team... draft is still going on (can't all get together for a live draft so we do a post draft on a message board).

8 Team league, I had the #1 pick

Starters
QB - Tony Romo
RB - LaDainian Tomlinson
RB - Edgerrin James
WR - Chad Johnson
WR - Terrell Owens
TE - Jason Witten
WR/TE - Calvin Johnson
Def - Shawne Merriman, LB
Def -
Team D/ST -
K -

Bench
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY
TEAM.PHXSUNS

Both your QBs are hella risky. Cutler has a huge pay off though since he's so easy to get in the later rounds and he can be more then just a "safe" fantasy QB. I wouldn't start CJ just yet, go with Brown. I can't really say you have a weak point outside of QB.
Team NC State
Team Mayhem​

Yeah there was early run on QBs.. The notable QBs left: Favre, Eli, Roethlisberger, Delhomme, Losman, Rex, Vick, Smith, Schaub, McNair and Green.

Thanks for checking it out Mayhem.

TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​
TEAM.PHXSUNS

BirdsIView,

From SF? Are you serious with 5 Niners on your squad?

Homer dudes are the worst man....but the best to play with in Fantasy Football.

Quote:
You're gonna get drugged homie... CJ and McDonald starting?... Having Robinson on your team?... Back-up WR is Lelie?... Both your 2nd starting RB and BOTH back-ups splitting major carries?... Yeah, I don't know what I'm talkin' about... :smh:
smh.gif
ed yet. I had the 7th pick in a 10 man league just FYI.

Quote:
From SF? Are you serious with 5 Niners on your squad?

Yeah because that's the players I know the most about, so I got some for backups, other then VD I picked all of them in the last 5 rounds. Plus Michael Robinson has been training with LJ, last year was his first year playing RB so he's going to be much improved. And if they end up sucking (ashley lelie :rolleyes
eyes.gif

Quote:
How about this, I don't know what I'm talking about and neither do you since the season hasn't started yet. I had the 7th pick in a 10 man league just FYI.
:lol:
laugh.gif
? Look at most of those players. They will have little to no impact EASY. If Shaun McDonald becomes a 1,000 as a No. 4 WR (AT BEST) I'll tattoo his name on my back.

Quote:
Yeah because that's the players I know the most about, so I got some for backups, other then VD I picked all of them in the last 5 rounds. Plus Michael Robinson has been training with LJ, last year was his first year playing RB so he's going to be much improved. And if they end up sucking (ashley lelie :rolleyes
eyes.gif
Team NC State
Team Mayhem​

Yo guys, I got a draft in 10 minutes and I got the 3rd pick. I'm guessin it's gonna go LT, SJ 1 and 2. Who Should I go with at 3? I worried about LJ contract, and worried about Alexander's injury. And I don't trust 1 good season outta Gore. What do you guys think?
Proud Member of theRaider Nation

Quote:
What kind of reasoning is that :lol:
laugh.gif
? Look at most of those players. They will have little to no impact EASY. If Shaun McDonald becomes a 1,000 as a No. 4 WR (AT BEST) I'll tattoo his name on my back.

What are you talking about? Drew Bree's, Reggie Wayne, Calvin Johnson, Vernon Davis, Willie Parker, Neil Rackers( did you see his 60 yard FG yesterday? :wow:
eek.gif
), and Oaklands D. No impact? Are you serious? The position I was in I made the best pick to make was Willie Parker and I wasn't too happy with that but we'll see. Shaun McDonald I got because if CJ is double teamed then they got to go to someone else plus he put up good numbers the other day :lol:
laugh.gif

Quote:
What does Robinson training with LJ have to do with anything. Even if Gore goes down, he'll split carries with Hicks and Clayton.

My draft is soon on sportsline. I dont know though who is going to be my two rb's??
Team Cowboys
vi.xii.xxvii.xxviii.xxx.

my teams...all criticisms etc. are welcome. i won't include kickers.

team1

carson palmer
marques colston
lavaranues coles
calvin johnson
rudi johnson
marshawn lynch
vernon davis

bench
deuce mcallister
mark clayton
lendale white
jay cutler
randy mcmichael
brandon marshall

def
miami

team2
tony romo
roy williams
anquan boldin
terry glenn
rudi johnson
travis henry
vernon davis

bench
philip rivers
carnell williams
isaac bruce
julius jones
dwyane bowe
ben troupe

def
chicago

team3
donovan mcnabb
larry fitzgerald
hines ward
vincent jackson
frank gore
rudi johnson
vernon davis

bench
terry glenn
warrick dunn
santonio holmes
ben roethlisberger
eric johnson

def
baltimore

Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
UCSD Football: Still Undefeated​

BirdsIView, you gotta listen to what people are saying. in most, 10-team leagues, guys like mcdonald, bryant johnson, lelie, and robinson wouldnt even get drafted and it isnt good that you have mcdonald starting as your 3rd receiver.

Quote:
eyes.gif
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
V.D. Is Deadly​

Back
Top Bottom