OFFICIAL 2009/2010 EPL Season Post

The new thread for the 09/10 EPL season to be discussed here. No La Liga, Serie A, SPL, MLS, Ligue 1, etc.

1 week to go and the season looks promising if Wenger can get us a couple more player in the next week and we don't have an injury year like last year.
smile.gif

Matchday 1 will show.

Chelsea vs Hull - 7:45est

Portsmouth vs Fulham - 10:00est

Wolverhampton vs West Ham United - 10:00est

Blackburn Rovers vs Manchester City - 10:00est

Bolton Wanderers vs Sunderland - 10:00est

Aston Villa vs Wigan Athletic - 10:00est

Stoke City vs Burnley - 10:00est

Everton vs Arsenal - 12:30est

Jada2001Retro wrote:
1 week to go and the season looks promising if Wenger can get us a couple more player in the next week and we don't have an injury year like last year.
smile.gif

I hope so too. The young players need to step up and most importantly everyone needs to stay healthy.

Lets go Gunners!!!!!!

Vela is such a great sport. Very young, very talented and very hungry to win. I really love his style of play, I hope Wenger can give him more chances to provehimself, along with Wilshire and Ramsey. 1 week to go and I'm super pumped, can't wait. Definitely the highlight game of next weekend is Everton andArsenal. I think Bendtner is going to shine this season, the kid although he is hated on and talked about poorly, he is a great talent and people forget thathe's only 21 years old and he'll only get better.
smile.gif

Lets go Man U...that reminds me I need to get the new jersey.

c4636aaa4c89572452acd29b9947b8efbb6a1e8a.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
....the rest of the EPL teams should get use to seeing this
laugh.gif
...but honestly I hope it's a season full of good games.

Looking forward to this season. I think Chelsea takes the league though

1. Chelsea
2. ManU
3. Liverpool
4. Man City
5. Arsenal

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

1. Chelsea
2. ManU
3. Liverpool
4. Man City
5. Arsenal
Nice prediction but I see it...

1. Chelsea
2. Liverpool
3. Arsenal
4. Man United
5. Aston Villa
6. Man City

Then again, this is my prediction and I know I won't be right but by the way the squads are looking, this is what I'm thinking. No secret City hasspent lots of $, but just because you spend tons of $ doesn't mean all your players know how to play well together, give them a couple years and I see themin the top 4.

Looks like it'll be an interesting season due to the fact that the playing field seems more even than ever.

_45327571_liverpool_gerrard_torres_ge.jpg

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

1. Chelsea
2. ManU
3. Liverpool
4. Man City
5. Arsenal
Nice prediction but I see it...

1. Chelsea
2. Liverpool
3. Arsenal
4. Man United
5. Aston Villa
6. Man City

Then again, this is my prediction and I know I won't be right but by the way the squads are looking, this is what I'm thinking. No secret City has spent lots of $, but just because you spend tons of $ doesn't mean all your players know how to play well together, give them a couple years and I see them in the top 4.
u must be crazy if you think arsenal, liverpool wont be affected the same as united's loss with ronaldo.

top 4

united
chelsea
liverpool
arsenal
city

this is how everyone has it and this is how it will turn out. dont try to get to smart arsenal fans. you guys are cheap and always will be cheap.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Vela is such a great sport. Very young, very talented and very hungry to win. I really love his style of play, I hope Wenger can give him more chances to prove himself, along with Wilshire and Ramsey. 1 week to go and I'm super pumped, can't wait. Definitely the highlight game of next weekend is Everton and Arsenal. I think Bendtner is going to shine this season, the kid although he is hated on and talked about poorly, he is a great talent and people forget that he's only 21 years old and he'll only get better.
smile.gif

if vela and bendtner were so good they would be good already... vela hasnt proven anything...just bc u have talent doesnt mean anything. vela seems soft andbendtner has no skills outisde the box. i would take any united player over those 2. macheda > bendtner welbeck > vela

btw welcott will be injured this whole season ...watch and learn scums.

Originally Posted by Curious24

top 4

united
chelsea
liverpool
arsenal
city

this is how everyone has it and this is how it will turn out. dont try to get to smart arsenal fans. you guys are cheap and always will be cheap.
Most people I have read or listened to have Chelsea winning the Premier League.

tbone was a man u fan, interestingly enough
laugh.gif

lakers, yankees, giants, man u....im just sayin'

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

tbone was a man u fan, interestingly enough
laugh.gif

lakers, yankees, giants, man u....im just sayin'
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[Suzyn Waldman] OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [/Suzyn Waldman]

if vela and bendtner were so good they would be good already... vela hasnt proven anything...just bc u have talent doesnt mean anything. vela seems soft and bendtner has no skills outisde the box.
na man Vela just hasnt had his chance yet, not many 20 year olds are going to be first choice on a team with Adebayor and Van Persie..withAdebayor out of the picture, im sure he'll see more of the pitch...Bendtner talks a big game, but in the end he gets goals...i dont think Arsenal fans willcare if he doesnt bring much else if he consistently finds the back of the net..i agree with Jada, Bendtner could have a monster season this year

lets go Fulham
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This will be my first season following the EPL
pimp.gif
I have been a loyal LaLiga follower but now I feel like expanding my view past Spain... I dont know much aout the EPL but I have chosen to become a Liverpool fan (Only b/c they haveFernando Torres) and follow Arsenal (Vela and Fabregas)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Spent another summer in Manchester watching the champions league finals. Not the same result but we gonna make sure we can at least settle with the epl trophyagain.
And the Reds go Marching
ON
ON
ON

Back
Top Bottom