5. Arsenal
Nice prediction but I see it...

1. Chelsea
2. Liverpool
3. Arsenal
4. Man United
5. Aston Villa
6. Man City

Then again, this is my prediction and I know I won't be right but by the way the squads are looking, this is what I'm thinking. No secret City has spent lots of $, but just because you spend tons of $ doesn't mean all your players know how to play well together, give them a couple years and I see them in the top 4.
u must be crazy if you think arsenal, liverpool wont be affected the same as united's loss with ronaldo.

top 4

united
chelsea
liverpool
arsenal
city

this is how everyone has it and this is how it will turn out. dont try to get to smart arsenal fans. you guys are cheap and always will be cheap.
How are you gonna act like you're so smart yet you name 5 teams in your "top 4"?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Anyways, Chelsea or Man Utd. are winning the title. I say that Chelsea will win it as long as they get one more striker by the January transfer window. Notonly is Drogba going to miss almost a month due to the African Nation's Cup but I believe that he's suspended for around 4 UCL matches so they willneed a 3rd striker to fill in when necessary. Losing Essien and Mikel wont be as bad since they have some considerable depth in central midfield.

Man Utd. lost their best player and one of the top 2 players in the world so they are a much weaker team than they were the past 3 seasons. A lot of theirsuccess will depend on how many goals Rooney and Berba will bag. They're solid at the back and in Central midfield, but they're going to need some guysto step up big time to replace the 30-40 goals that Ronaldo was scoring for them. I think that Rooney will have a career season (goals wise) although I expecthim to miss atleast 4-5 matches due to injury. Berbatov should be more comfortable with his surroundings and I expect atleast 15 league goals from him.

Liverpool did not do much to improve their team so I do not view them as serious title contenders. Torres will probably get 20 goals though, he'll be theonly reason I watch Liverpool matches. Liverpool had a great run in the 2nd half of last season where Gerrard was on a tear and the team was scoring 3+ goals amatch for 3-4 weeks. That's unlikely to continue IMO. They lost a very influential player in Xabi Alonso and by the team Aquilani makes his debut,Liverpool will have played atleast 6 league games in which they could already be off the pace set by Chelsea/Man Utd.

Arsenal have not improved much either...if anything, they've gotten much weaker by losing Adebeyor and Toure and not addressing their CDM issue. I'mnot even sure we'll be able to get past Celtic in the UCL qualifiers. Oh well, missing out on the UCL this season wouldn't be the worst thing in theworld...they could focus all of their attention on the Premiership and try to retain their top 4 spot again. I expect them to be entertaining as usual and toplay their hearts out...they should beat up on the bottom 12 teams or so but they'll stumble against Chelsea, Man Utd and Liverpool which'll cost themany title hopes. I look forward to seeing Arshavin play, I expect over 10 goals from him. It'll be fun to see v. Persie light it up for a couple of months,score 15 goals and miss our important matches due to injury.

Man City will be the team that everyone pays attention to. They will be 100% focused on the league and they do not have any excuses to miss out on a top 4finish. I think that Mark Hughes will get fired sometime during the season and a bigger name manager will take over by next summer. They have a ton of depthall around the park, it's just a matter of getting some team chemistry. If they finish in the top 4, I expect some bigger names to join them next summer(other than Robinho, they've only been able to attract 2nd tier players so far).

My predictions...

1. Chelsea
2. Man Utd.
3. Arsenal
4. Man City
5. Liverpool

For some reason I think that Liverpool will have a really disappointing domestic season.

carlos vela!!!!! i have feeling he'll be doing something special, he's starting right? since adebayor is gone?:
im hoping tottenham can get a little sneaky sneaky.
giovani dos santossssss!!

hoping some mexicanos
can make some noise in england.
i'm not mexican btw. lol
and jozy on loan to hull,
im super psyched for this season cuz ronaldo is somewhere else.

and as someone said, it's definitely more even than years past, so the league is up for grabs pretty much

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Not only is Drogba going to miss almost a month due to the African Nation's Cup
Did not know that. Good thing I decided on not picking him for my fantasy league team.

Originally Posted by cruzair13

carlos vela!!!!! i have feeling he'll be doing something special, he's starting right? since adebayor is gone?:
Right now I think the Arsenal striker depth chart looks like this...

1. v. Persie (guaranteed starter)

2. a) Bendtner
sick.gif

b) Eduardo
c) Vela

Vela should get a lot of burn in the FA and Carling Cups but he'll be used mostly as a sub in the league.

Originally Posted by Curious24

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Looking forward to this season. I think Chelsea takes the league though

1. Chelsea
2. ManU
3. Liverpool
4. Man City
5. Arsenal
Nice prediction but I see it...

1. Chelsea
2. Liverpool
3. Arsenal
4. Man United
5. Aston Villa
6. Man City

Then again, this is my prediction and I know I won't be right but by the way the squads are looking, this is what I'm thinking. No secret City has spent lots of $, but just because you spend tons of $ doesn't mean all your players know how to play well together, give them a couple years and I see them in the top 4.
u must be crazy if you think arsenal, liverpool wont be affected the same as united's loss with ronaldo.

top 4

united
chelsea
liverpool
arsenal
city

this is how everyone has it and this is how it will turn out. dont try to get to smart arsenal fans. you guys are cheap and always will be cheap.
How are you gonna act like you're so smart yet you name 5 teams in your "top 4"?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Anyways, Chelsea or Man Utd. are winning the title. I say that Chelsea will win it as long as they get one more striker by the January transfer window. Not only is Drogba going to miss almost a month due to the African Nation's Cup but I believe that he's suspended for around 4 UCL matches so they will need a 3rd striker to fill in when necessary. Losing Essien and Mikel wont be as bad since they have some considerable depth in central midfield.

Man Utd. lost their best player and one of the top 2 players in the world so they are a much weaker team than they were the past 3 seasons. A lot of their success will depend on how many goals Rooney and Berba will bag. They're solid at the back and in Central midfield, but they're going to need some guys to step up big time to replace the 30-40 goals that Ronaldo was scoring for them. I think that Rooney will have a career season (goals wise) although I expect him to miss atleast 4-5 matches due to injury. Berbatov should be more comfortable with his surroundings and I expect atleast 15 league goals from him.

Liverpool did not do much to improve their team so I do not view them as serious title contenders. Torres will probably get 20 goals though, he'll be the only reason I watch Liverpool matches. Liverpool had a great run in the 2nd half of last season where Gerrard was on a tear and the team was scoring 3+ goals a match for 3-4 weeks. That's unlikely to continue IMO. They lost a very influential player in Xabi Alonso and by the team Aquilani makes his debut, Liverpool will have played atleast 6 league games in which they could already be off the pace set by Chelsea/Man Utd.

Arsenal have not improved much either...if anything, they've gotten much weaker by losing Adebeyor and Toure and not addressing their CDM issue. I'm not even sure we'll be able to get past Celtic in the UCL qualifiers. Oh well, missing out on the UCL this season wouldn't be the worst thing in the world...they could focus all of their attention on the Premiership and try to retain their top 4 spot again. I expect them to be entertaining as usual and to play their hearts out...they should beat up on the bottom 12 teams or so but they'll stumble against Chelsea, Man Utd and Liverpool which'll cost them any title hopes. I look forward to seeing Arshavin play, I expect over 10 goals from him. It'll be fun to see v. Persie light it up for a couple of months, score 15 goals and miss our important matches due to injury.

Man City will be the team that everyone pays attention to. They will be 100% focused on the league and they do not have any excuses to miss out on a top 4 finish. I think that Mark Hughes will get fired sometime during the season and a bigger name manager will take over by next summer. They have a ton of depth all around the park, it's just a matter of getting some team chemistry. If they finish in the top 4, I expect some bigger names to join them next summer (other than Robinho, they've only been able to attract 2nd tier players so far).

My predictions...

1. Chelsea
2. Man Utd.
3. Arsenal
4. Man City
5. Liverpool

For some reason I think that Liverpool will have a really disappointing domestic season.

arshavin will score 20 goals and prob be epl player of the year. rest of their squad is garbage.

^
laugh.gif
Eduardo, RVP, Fabregas, yeah those guys are pretty garbage.

they are average. not good enough to win epl. sry. even fabregas

^
laugh.gif

so the entire EPL is garbage except man u and chelsea, by your standard
grin.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

^
laugh.gif

so the entire EPL is garbage except man u and chelsea, by your standard
grin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I think this dude hates everyone except United players. Half of Uniteds roster is old and garbage. The youth of Arsenal > the youth of any other EPL team

2 days to go.

I expect them to be entertaining as usual and to play their hearts out...they should beat up on the bottom 12 teams or so but they'll stumble against Chelsea, Man Utd and Liverpool but they'll stumble against the bottom 12 teams or so which'll cost them any title hopes. I look forward to seeing Arshavin play, I expect over 10 goals from him. It'll be fun to see v. Persie light it up for a couple of months, score 15 goals and miss our important matches due to injury.

fixed
laugh.gif

im in..cant wait for tomorrow
pimp.gif
...fsc has some interesting games to watch this weekend, arsenal/everton & tottenham/liverpool

heres my lineup, time to do work!

Schwarzer
Hangeland-Bridge-Gary Cahill
Fletcher-Masch-Demps-Tim Cahill
Rooney-Defoe-Torres

Bench
Timmy Howard-Geovanni-Matthew Upson-Mike Turner

Back
Top Bottom