Official 2009 ALCS Thread LAA Angels ( 2 ) vs NY Yankees ( 4 ) YANKEES WIN !!!

Originally Posted by nublee

This dude Burnett is only good at throwing pies and nothing else
indifferent.gif

alg_burnett-damon.jpg

I don't know how confident I feel about winning 3 in Anaheim, man. Mainly because Vladimir Guerrero is employed by us.

I see ya'll winning 2 out of 3 in Cali, Angels are just going to have to win one here in NY.

Ugly by both teams. I don't see how anyone could say this is one of the best games they've ever seen...

Several blown opportunities.
Countless runners left on base.
Many errors.

Hell it was only fitting that game ended on an error
laugh.gif

We'll see if the Angels can take care of business at home. This game would have been HUGE for them to win. They've got a steep uphill climb now...butit's not impossible.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

anyone else want to agree...

potential best game you have EVER seen?

negative. Last week game 2 vs twins was the best i ever saw because i was at the game
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DSK aka iLLoQuent13

I feel bad for the fans of whichever team loses tonight.
ohwell.gif

I really do feel for the Angels fans though...it's gotta SUCK to sit through a 5 hour game and have multiple opportunities to close it out and just not doit.

And then to lose like that.

That scenario could have applied to either team too.
Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Son better go like 31-34 w/ a thousand RBI in Anaheim to get back on my good side.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dee Are E

*plays Special Delivery and Let's Get It by G-Dep, and proceeds to Harlem Shake*
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

God, it sucks that the Yankees are going to win it all.
Too soon. Wayyyyy too soon G.

One game at a time...

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

anyone else want to agree...

potential best game you have EVER seen?
See JPx's post.

Best game of these playoffs so far but this was ugly.

What a night (and a start to our Sunday)! Get some sleep NT. Until Monday for the most of you, onewearz (you're with the wife right now) but I'll seeyou tomorrow in the Jets thread. I'm ready to #*!$ up the Bills
grin.gif

Peace NT
nixon-v.jpg

Originally Posted by JPZx

Ugly by both teams. I don't see how anyone could say this is one of the best games they've ever seen...

Several blown opportunities.
Countless runners left on base.
Many errors.

Hell it was only fitting that game ended on an error
laugh.gif

We'll see if the Angels can take care of business at home. This game would have been HUGE for them to win. They've got a steep uphill climb now...but it's not impossible.

thats looking at all the negative. There was great hits, dramatic pitching match ups, ups and downs, a game tying home run, idk i felt like it was such a greatgame the emotional roller coaster...i loved it

&$#@ sports

frown.gif

Nah, we lost gm. 1 against the Yanks in '02 then didn't lose another game. We can do the same thing, and not lose another game.

Vladimir wasn't with us yet in '02, though. *shrugs*

Back
Top Bottom