OFFICIAL 2009 DODGERS SEASON THREAD : Season Over. Congratulations Phillies.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
@ Lil Matt

I want that crooks tee.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

You know that my prediction rate is in the 90 percentile
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
although true, I'm pretty certain Carpenter will be straightdealin again tonight.

[h1]http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2009/08/russ-ortiz-opts-out-becomes-a-free-agent.html[/h1]
[h1]Russ Ortiz Opts Out, Becomes A Free Agent[/h1]
By Ben Nicholson-Smith [August 17 at 1:29pm CST]

Ken Rosenthal of FOX Sports reports that Russ Ortiz has exercised a clause in his contract that allows him to become a free agent. The Yankees agreed to let the righty become a free agent if they didn't promote him after three minor league starts. Ortiz pitched well in Scranton/Wilkes-Barre and the Yanks asked him to remain in the organization, but he declined.

Instead, Ortiz, wants to pitch in the majors for a contender. As Rosenthal points out, the Dodgers are looking for pitching, especially after seeing Hiroki Kuroda take a line drive to the head.

Rosenthal needs to stab himself in the eye
sick.gif

i think it's the tee that comes out in the kemp video

Edit:
It's this shirt but without the ak47, and with kemp & Loney's number

If you go to crooks and castles website you'll see the shirt, in the blog section

yeah, my girl just called the store - they still got the 99 one for $45

and the Kemp & Loney one are gonna be $45 too.

$90 on 2 shirts? Talk about a bargain
smh.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

That's why i'm done with these types of tees, too damn expensive.

I shop elsewhere, sales mannnnnnnnnnn
I got a jersey style t-shirt from the dudes that sell them outside the park, 2 for $15
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Good quality t, with Mannywood written in the front, along with him on the front, and "Ramirez" & "99" on the back.

Can't beat that.

F^%$ $45
laugh.gif

Serious question.

How many seasons of baseball does it take for people to realize that teams go through slumps and that acting like the world is going to end when those slumpshappen isn't really helping anything?

I feel like every Dodger fan I've talked to or seen online is sure that this team is going to collapse of some %+@*.

Me, I knew a slump was coming, and I'm glad its now and not in two months.

There's some cheap tix for tonight on stubhub, I might pick some up. But I'm kinda 2nd guessing it just thinking of what pujols and company might dowith that knuckleball if dude doesn't come with his A game

[table][tr][td]2009 Power Rankings: August 17[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]RK (LW)[/td] [td]TEAM[/td] [td]REC[/td] [td]COMMENT[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]1 (1)[/td] [td]Yankees[/td] [td]74-44[/td] [td]In his past 27 appearances, Mariano Rivera has not blown a save, and his ERA is 0.65.[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]2 (3)[/td] [td]Angels[/td] [td]70-45[/td] [td]The Angels are 21-8 in the second half, second only to the Yankees (23-7).[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]3 (2)[/td] [td]Dodgers[/td] [td]70-48[/td] [td]The Dodgers have lost six of their past nine games and are 24-24 since June 23.[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]4 (6)[/td] [td]Rangers[/td] [td]66-50[/td] [td]Rookie Neftali Feliz has 16 K's in 8.2 innings pitched over his first five MLB appearances.[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]5 (7)[/td] [td]Cardinals[/td] [td]67-52[/td] [td]Catcher Yadier Molina is hitting .404 (19-for-47) in August.[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]6 (5)[/td] [td]Phillies[/td] [td]66-49[/td] [td]Brad Lidge (0-5, 7.27 ERA, 22 saves) leads the majors in blown saves with eight.[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]7 (4)[/td] [td]Red Sox[/td] [td]66-51[/td] [td]Opponents have stolen 118 bases against Red Sox catchers, 92 of them against Jason Varitek.[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]8 (10)[/td] [td]Rockies[/td] [td]65-53[/td] [td]The Rockies are NL wild-card leaders, based on a solid 18-12 record in the second half.[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]9 (
glasses.gif
[/td] [td]Rays[/td] [td]63-54[/td] [td]Jason Bartlett is first among AL shortstops in RBIs (56), batting average (.342), on-base percentage (.395) and slugging percentage (.538).[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]10 (11)[/td] [td]Tigers[/td] [td]62-55[/td] [td]Edwin Jackson (9-5) is 6-0 in his past eight outings at Comerica Park.[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]11 (9)[/td] [td]Giants[/td] [td]63-54[/td] [td]Pablo Sandoval leads the Giants in at-bats, hits, doubles, home runs, RBIs, batting average, slugging percentage and on-base percentage.[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]12 (13)[/td] [td]Marlins[/td] [td]63-55[/td] [td]Hanley Ramirez is hitting .458 (27-for-59) during his 12-game hitting streak.[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]13 (14)[/td] [td]Braves[/td] [td]61-56[/td] [td]Braves starters have pitched six innings or more in 25 of their past 29 games.[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]14 (12)[/td] [td]Cubs[/td] [td]60-55[/td] [td]Jeff Baker is batting .500 (14-for-28) during his seven-game hitting streak.[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]15 (15)[/td] [td]White Sox[/td] [td]60-58[/td] [td]Carlos Quentin (1-for-15) and Alex Rios (3-for-19) are not doing much to claim spots in the lineup.[/td] [/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

There's some cheap tix for tonight on stubhub, I might pick some up. But I'm kinda 2nd guessing it just thinking of what pujols and company might do with that knuckleball if dude doesn't come with his A game

It would be like old times, reminiscing of Tom Candiotti.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

Serious question.

How many seasons of baseball does it take for people to realize that teams go through slumps and that acting like the world is going to end when those slumps happen isn't really helping anything?

I feel like every Dodger fan I've talked to or seen online is sure that this team is going to collapse of some %+@*.

Ask the cubs fans when they think their slump will end. Lately they have been looking good but keep choking on their own spit. Hopefully its closeagain.......I want carp to come through but we always suck against new pitchers. I still say we pull out the win.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by bright nikes

I'm cool with my tshirt mart plain tees and white ts
laugh.gif
dont front, i know your inner hypebeast already pre-ordered the shirts. probably setting up your tent outside the store right now.

I think most people thought a slump would come

I think the problem is the way we have lost some of these games

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

Serious question.

How many seasons of baseball does it take for people to realize that teams go through slumps and that acting like the world is going to end when those slumps happen isn't really helping anything?

Ask the cubs fans when they think their slump will end. Lately they have been looking good but keep choking on their own spit. Hopefully its close again.......I want carp to come through but we always suck against new pitchers. I still say we pull out the win.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

what's the possibility of matty getting a gold glove this year?
Very strong possibility.

Who votes for these things anyway? If it's the media, then the award is a wrap for any of the East Coast teams.

East Coast bias FTL. Kemp better not get snubbed.

Back
Top Bottom