Official: 2009 Fantasy Football Thread (Week 7)

I need an upgrade at QB, Mark Sanchez isn't doing a damn thing.

I offered:
Mark Sanchez, Percy (sad to let him go, but i'm worried bout his health), Jason Witten

For:
Shaun Hill, Johnny Knox, Marion Barber

Lets see if he budges.

I'm keeping a close eye on Bob Sanders, Anthony Gonzalez as well.

Any other sleepers you guys got?

I give:

Portis

I get:

Barber

Yay or nay?

My other RB's are: Turner, rice, Jacobs, Benson

who's your other TE and RB ?

Knox>>>Percy

Hill>> Dirty Sanchez

So it depends on who your other people are. And what qbs are available in FA?

Hell yeah trade Portis for Marion...even though he's banged up that Cowboys OL is trucking people

And if that dude up there gives you all that for Sanchez Harvin and Witten he's an idiot

Originally Posted by bright nikes

I need an upgrade at QB, Mark Sanchez isn't doing a damn thing.

I offered:
Mark Sanchez, Percy (sad to let him go, but i'm worried bout his health), Jason Witten

For:
Shaun Hill, Johnny Knox, Marion Barber

Lets see if he budges.

I'm keeping a close eye on Bob Sanders, Anthony Gonzalez as well.

Any other sleepers you guys got?

I wouldn't mind the trade because Percy is the barely the 3rd best wr in minny. I don't like much more then Sanchez, but I like Barber buy low. So Iwould do it

You're stacked at RB's, I'd try to trade Portis for a receiver depending on how stacked you are at that position.

Don't sleep on Hakeem Nicks!!! It's only Tuesday so you can't say I didn't tell ya'll early.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Smh, he denied my trade offer and he's in last place with no counter offer.

The only QB available is Vince Young, so I'm seeing how everything plays out in TN.

frown.gif

Btw Jordan, you're pretty stacked at RB .. there isn't any other position you can upgrade.

Or maybe you plan on flippin someone.

The only QB available is Vince Young, so I'm seeing how everything plays out in TN.

frown.gif

Btw Jordan, you're pretty stacked at RB .. there isn't any other position you can upgrade.

I was hoping I could get a WR. My WRs suck. Marsh, driver, colston.

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

frown.gif

indifferent.gif
how the helldo you think your WR's suck? im calling ducktales on your team. Screenshot or ducktales, you cannot be that stacked unless its a 4 team league.

Lol Na I was serious.

I don't have internet right now (I'm on my friends phone) but I can give you my username and password for espn.

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

frown.gif

indifferent.gif
how the hell do you think your WR's suck? im calling ducktales on your team. Screenshot or ducktales, you cannot be that stacked unless its a 4 team league.
You should hear my team
laugh.gif

My team is complete

Dude really gave me Matt Forte for Kyle Orton

So my HB's are DeAngello, Matt Forte, Thomas Jones, Cedric Benson, and Moreno, my WR's are Andre Johnson, Wes Welker, and both Steve Smiths, My teamfeels pretty solid, I'm gonna have a tough time picking who to start!

I give:

Portis

I get:

Barber

Yay or nay?

My other RB's are: Turner, rice, Jacobs, Benson

i would do that trade with portis.. at least barber will give you something when he does get healthy.. and you have guys who can hold you over until he getshealthy

Originally Posted by parada45

Just traded

Mendenhall and Burleson for Shuab

Did I Win that trade?
Hell Yeah! He gets their combined point total plus more damn near every week.

Alright I have 3 running back slots. I'm leaning towards those playing the weaker defenses. Who do I start? Pick 3.

LT @ KC

Maroney @ TB

J. Stewart @ BUF

C. Benson @ CHI

Mendenhall @ MIN

should i trade steve slaton for jacobs and reggie bush? only guy on my team i would drop for the extra roster spot would be jamaal charles, if i do the trade

my team is:
QBs: mcnabb and ryan
RBs: MJD, slaton, westbrook, donald brown and jamaal charles
WRs: andre johnson, brandon marshall, desean jackson, dwayne bowe, eddie royal and donnie avery
TE: brent celek

and who would you guys trade first brandon marshall, desean or bowe? (cause i'm working on a deal for ronnie brown and i'm going include one of those 3receivers)

Originally Posted by SUGE510212

Just traded

Did I Win that trade?
Hell Yeah! He gets their combined point total plus more damn near every week.

Alright I have 3 running back slots. I'm leaning towards those playing the weaker defenses. Who do I start? Pick 3.

LT @ KC

Maroney @ TB

J. Stewart @ BUF

C. Benson @ CHI

Mendenhall @ MIN
LT, maroney and benson.. assuming all the other patriots' RBs are hurt

I'm gonna be gone all weekend, so help me pick my starters

Mario Manningham Vs Ari
Hightower Vs NYG
Maroney vs TB
Miles Austin vs Atlanta

pick 3

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

My team is complete

Dude really gave me Matt Forte for Kyle Orton

So my HB's are DeAngello, Matt Forte, Thomas Jones, Cedric Benson, and Moreno, my WR's are Andre Johnson, Wes Welker, and both Steve Smiths, My team feels pretty solid, I'm gonna have a tough time picking who to start!
Now you really gotta be on your game. But atleast most of your players will put up good #s each week.

Just traded

Did I Win that trade?
I think you definitely did if Schaub stays healthy. What does your team look like now?

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

If you had to give up one WR in a trade, who would you choose:

Desean Jackson

or

Calvin Johnson

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Tough call there. Calvin has been injured and hasn't produced like he should so far this year, but he is a top 5 talent. On the other handD-Jax has had an impressive start minus two games ago. If you look a little deeper at their schedules though, Calvin plays a bunch of soft pass defenses whileDesean plays against tougher ones. Also Calvins fantasy playoff schedule is much easier than Deseans. For that reason, I would prefer to keep Calvin eventhough he is injured now.

I need to trade for a buy-low WR1 or a top tier WR2.

Read today where Mendenhall has officially passed Willie Parker on the depth chart and is the Steelers starter. Also read that Tashard Choice will see anincrease in his carriers this week according to Jerry Jones. This is great news for me as I have both of them.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

EDIT-
Originally Posted by SUGE510212

LT @ KC

Maroney @ TB

J. Stewart @ BUF

C. Benson @ CHI

Mendenhall @ MIN

EDIT-
Originally Posted by Cragmatic

I'm gonna be gone all weekend, so help me pick my starters

Mario Manningham Vs Ari
Hightower Vs NYG
Maroney vs TB
Miles Austin vs Atlanta

pick 3
Still early in the week, but that's who I would go with. Manningham is going to have some targets lost to my boy Hakeem (
pimp.gif
).

Back
Top Bottom