OFFICIAL 2009 NBA POST-SEASON APPRECIATION - 56K Kick Rocks

Joined Sep 30, 2008
Word.

This years playoffs have felt like an entire season by itself.

There were a couple of horrible series early but the great games have more than made up for them.

Best post season in a minute.

jpzx

Supporter
Joined Feb 7, 2008
I agree it's been great thus far...

Only team I don't want to see in the Finals is Orlando. I would love both a Cavs/Lakers series or a Cavs/Nuggets series.

Joined Nov 25, 2005
the competition is solid but

this playoff is one of the worst officiated playoffs I have ever seen in any sport

Joined Mar 21, 2005
This is a perfect reason why I don't like KG anymore.

Well my Magic sent him and his running man fingers packin' so all his scowling was for nothing. lol

Joined Jan 27, 2001
Good idea... But it would have been a better thread if you waited until at least the Finals.

The only reason I say that is b/c I had planned to do a season in review of pics when the Finals were done.

Doubtful I'll do it now though.

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Originally Posted by abernja

Well my Magic sent him and his running man fingers packin' so all his scowling was for nothing. lol

You hate the man because he's a fiery competitor?

Joined Mar 21, 2005
Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Originally Posted by abernja

You hate the man because he's a fiery competitor?
Nope. I don't like him cuz he acts like a moron. Dude has no class whatsoever. There's a difference between fiery competitor and moron. Heis a moron.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now