OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

Originally Posted by VTdestefano

wow those orange/blues are gonna sell some pairs in nyc!!

Sadly there a JD exclusive.
tired.gif

crystal blues and pennys will be mine. not even concerned about the pennys being pennys, the cw is simple lol.

Comets, Purple ones and Crystal Blues are must haves. I already have Neons but one more pair never hurt anyone. We need to keep the first page updated withrelease dates as they get confirmed.

Another nod to bringing out Monsters & Anti-freezes as well before I hit 40... The "reverse grapes" while a horrible nickname, brings to mind thefirst cw of the womens' model.

Originally Posted by AsianImage

Comets, Purple ones and Crystal Blues are must haves. I already have Neons but one more pair never hurt anyone. We need to keep the first page updated with release dates as they get confirmed.

Totally Agree. I will constantly update the first page with new info as it gets in. I dont want to see this thread turn to trash like the original Space Jamthread where everyone kept asking the same questions.

NEONS, reverse grapes.. lol.. and Crystal blues.. I gotta see the comets in person first because i don't like white midsoles... but if they are Grey thenthey will be copped.

If the blue 95s are really blue crystals, the back of the tongue should also be blue. They're probably another shade like mentioned before, but still hotfire.

I've been tried on 95s since 2 years ago..
It was really comfortable for me,and always issue..

feelin em all except the Pennys...but that could easily change with the right pics.

Back
Top Bottom